Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who was the most damaging coach for Team Melli?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One more person has voted for a total of 102. The Angolan tire now has as many votes for damaging our soccer as all other coaches combined.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
      Agha why are you so keen for mods to close threads? Not just this one but other ones?
      A mod posted just two posts before yours...
      Sometimes it helps for people to vent. As long as people are respectful of each other then there shouldn't be any issue here. Even though this thread has gone into a different tangent to the original question, let people discuss and challenge things or else it will keep emerging in other threads again and again and again....

At this point this venting can go on for a 100 pages. There is no useful discussion here. The last 6 pages can be summarized in 2 sentences.

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
        Any mods? This thread is beyond ridiculous. Just lock it.
        Yea....

1. Vaghti keh kelide baagh beh roobaah daadeh shod, aanvaght Shir bayad baraye vorood eltemaas konad.
        2. Ensaanhaai yaaft shodeh dar injaa keh dar hich kojaaye Iran peidaa nemishavand. poshte kbd pahlevan vali dar khiaabaan mesle boz.
        3. har cheh begandad namakash mizanand, vaay beh roozi keh begandad namak.
        4. Need jango bipedaro maadari and visits so Google ads poolsaazi konand

Comment

At this point this venting can go on for a 100 pages. There is no useful discussion here. The last 6 pages can be summarized in 2 sentences.
          Fair enough, in which case isn't closing such threads overkill (rather than slowly up-titrating levels of warnings)?

This is obviously a topic which the pfdc community feels strongly about, given the number of votes within just over a day.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Leopard View Post
            Yea....

1. Vaghti keh kelide baagh beh roobaah daadeh shod, aanvaght Shir bayad baraye vorood eltemaas konad.
            2. Ensaanhaai yaaft shodeh dar injaa keh dar hich kojaaye Iran peidaa nemishavand. poshte kbd pahlevan vali dar khiaabaan mesle boz.
            3. har cheh begandad namakash mizanand, vaay beh roozi keh begandad namak.
            4. Need jango bipedaro maadari and visits so Google ads poolsaazi konand
            1. This site does not make profit and is just a labour of love for the hardworking webmaster and moderators

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

*** edited***

WARNED FOR FOUL LANGUAGE!
              Last edited by Adesor Vafaseya; 04-12-2019, 08:02 PM.

Comment

boy am I glad we have no coach today. No worries about a coach that could damage our national team
                “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

@ LEICSTER CITY & TOOLEH KHERS!

WARNING!

STOP SPAMMING EVERY THREAD OF THIS FORUM WITH THE SAME FAKE / INCOMPLETE STATISTICS!

TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY!

CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                    And your posts do not...? Just because you don’t like the concept of the stats in which they were produced, they are somehow fake? Lol, “not an official warning”?

NOW its official!

AND NEVER EVER MAKE FUN OF A FORUM STAFF!

BANNED FOR ONE MONTH TO LAUGH AS MUCH AS YOU WANT!

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Any mods? This thread is beyond ridiculous. Just lock it.
                      Sadly few trolls are destroying this thread for the rest of the people!
                      Closed!

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                        If you base it off the state of the team once they left..

Its got to be Branko.

Besides him thinking a 37 yr old Daei could do anything against a prime Rafa Marquez at Barcelona in the World Cup. He lost us a generation of decent forwards and defenders with his insistence on the same 11 everygame.

His whole flight and refusal to return to Iran gave IFF free reign to paint foreigners in a bad light and led to Ghalenoei. So absolutely awful.

I'm fairly certain outside IFF incompetence Iran is in a good place TM wise rn. CQ oversaw a generational shift, gave our team a taste of success at 2 back to back WCs. I'd dare say our team could qualify this time easily just off of that.

The dark ages of Iranian football were from 2007-2012. So that tells you something about who might have caused it.

I cant hate on Ghotbi as much because he got the worst of it playerwise and almost got us to the WC. This also during a time when no one cared about football because important protests vs Ahmaghinejad were taking place
                        Amir Ghalenoei is currently second in this poll, which may seem harsh to some

I feel that he had a raw deal because he came after Branko who poisoned the development of iran's team for almost 10 years, so Ghaleneoi didn't come at the best time for his particular traits.

However he is pretty poor himself at taking risks to blood new players and build the future. My feeling is that if Daei had come after Branko and done his usual thing of getting the young players playing, then Ghaleneoi took over, it would have been much better for Amir. He does better if he is working from the foundations of others.

I personally think that if we get to semi-final of Asian Cup then he will deserve being considered one of the better Iranian coaches and hopefully criticism of him will cease. He is a results-orientated coach and the result which is expected is to make the final four.*thank you iranianarsenal11 for unlocking thread*

Comment

I don't like branko at all, but he didn't hesitate to launch a young Teymourian at wc06

Comment

He also didn't hesitate to destroy the career trajectory of the very promising 22 year-old, both-footed, IPL player of the year after he turned down a move to Dynamo Zagreb which would have netted Branko a neat little windfall.

Comment

I don't know what I wrote before but looking on it now, I would say Jalal Talebi and marhoom Pourheydari.
                              Their TM from 1998-2001 basically did nothing but bring in garbage Persepolis and esteghlal players and take TM back to the early 90s. We didn't make WC 2002 because of them. They tried introducing some young players but most of them turned out to be party animals and failed.

Branko actually introduced alot of young players, but he had no idea how to handle egos. He let Karimi and Daei split TM in 2006 and ruin our World Cup. Injuries also f***ed us up but he was responsible too.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                                He also didn't hesitate to destroy the career trajectory of the very promising 22 year-old, both-footed, IPL player of the year after he turned down a move to Dynamo Zagreb which would have netted Branko a neat little windfall.
                                Who?.

Comment

Working...
                                X