No announcement yet.

Persepolis (Irn) vs Al Ahli SC (Sau)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very impressed by Naderi, he is about 190 cm, quite mobile with great ability with ball(He used to play Gol-Kochik), i think soon he will challenge Milad for TM left back job. Had an impressive game again. He also can play as CD.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      Very impressed by Naderi, he is about 190 cm, quite mobile with great ability with ball(He used to play Gol-Kochik), i think soon he will challenge Milad for TM left back job. Had an impressive game again. He also can play as CD.
      way too soon for this convo hes had a few good performances in persepolis which I am thankful for but lets see how long he can keep up his form. outseating or even giving one of the best, if not the best LB in asia a run for his money is a stretch for now!
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I really hope he can transition to become a center back as we need young CB that have height to them

Comment

Damn so we defeated AL SHAWARMA AND AL FALAFEL YESTERDAY I SAY ITS BEEN A GOOD WEEK

Comment

Originally posted by beri486 View Post
            How old is Hussein Abdolghani(Suleimani)
            I remember him from the 1998 WC campaign in the Suadi team with #13
            He is officially 42 and that's after they probably deducted a few years early on to play for Saudi Youth team in early 90 and late 80's https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hussein_Abdulghani

Comment

Congrats to Esteghlal and Zob Ahan.

Hope Esteghlal can keep it up - they are in the Group of Death and if they make it out - they may have a shot ...

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post

Hope Esteghlal can keep it up - they are in the Group of Death and if they make it out - they may have a shot ...
                persepolis won today too.....
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                  way too soon for this convo hes had a few good performances in persepolis which I am thankful for but lets see how long he can keep up his form. outseating or even giving one of the best, if not the best LB in asia a run for his money is a stretch for now!
                  I don't know if Milad is the best LB in Asia, he hasn't been at his best for while, from a small sample i have saw from Naderi, he looks very promising time will tell us!

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post

Honestly Tehranto jaan, I have to be honest with you. To come on Perspolis match thread and make some deliberate biased wishes is nothing short of instigative act. I don't appreciate your comment in this thread at least.

Not saying you're not allowed to do it. But what you just did was a deliberate attempt to inflame Perspolisis.

Comment

I don't know if Milad is the best LB in Asia, he hasn't been at his best for while, from a small sample i have saw from Naderi, he looks very promising time will tell us!
                      I hope you’re right, seems like a good guy I will root for him. Hopefully when he returns to his team from loan they will play him!
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                        I hope you’re right, seems like a good guy I will root for him. Hopefully when he returns to his team from loan they will play him!
                        I am not gonna lie. It took me a good 3-4 games before I started liking him. In the beginning I kept thinking to myself WTH Branko is thinking, starting him in all games already.

Comment

God damn I enjoyed the f*** out of this victory👌🏼

Comment

Working...
                          X