Esteghlal F.C. (Irn) will WIN
    0%
    TIE game
    0%
    Al-Hilal (Sau) will WIN
    0%

The poll is expired.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

As a Perspolisi I vote for Esteghlal, a mihani team. This is how a true PP is and should be. Never bash our teams versus a foreign . in wrestling you may have twin brothers who fight for the position on the national team and when one goes to Olympic the other will cheer and support him. There is no need to explain about this any further.

Comment

never forget that you may not be in a stadium to cheer for players but prior to any match you are either cheering for a team or demoralizing the younger players who may happen to read your comments or your votes.

Comment

molla nasreddin did yek nafar gowash ra miforookht va migoft gowash hameleh ast. vaghti raft khaaneh did khastegaar aamadeh baraye dokhtarsh. goft inham haameleh ast.
        Sau players may read the poll and get happy that you have so much confidence in mihani team. Bravo

Comment

Go Esteghlal go!!!!

Any Iran win under any team brings a big smile to my face.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

While Zob Ahan is in a better situation, both Persepolis and Esteghlal are under pressure to perform. Esteghlal more so than Persepolis because Persepolis got 6 mounts from the last 2 PGL matches and Esteghlal only 1 point.

So if you ask me Esteghlal is highly motivated to grab 3 points. Also Al Hilal has lost to Esteghlal (the other royal blue) twice last season so they are motivated to get revenge.

Go Esteghlal! Go Iran!

Comment

Working...
            X