Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rezair View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXLMf60eKEg
    Thought it could be an interesting interview for some of us...
    Min. 10.30 : Talks about his invitation to TM, his time there & US national team
    Min. 27.55 : reasons why they did not continue to invite him
    Min 29.10 : shares his opinion on Carlos Queiroz
    Min. 34.10 : his opnion on WC 14 & Iran's performance
    Min. 41.10 : Players he's still in contact with & says that Tractor has been trying to get him
    SMDH I am really surprised about TMs undisciplined approach to fitness/recovery and diet. Some members on this board, can legit crack TM squad if this notion is true.
    Id expect players who'd play aboard to know these types of things? Really a wow moment for me about our TM if true.

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
      When does he talk about the diet?
      Sometime around the 10 min mark

Comment

Originally posted by arvin_guzoo View Post
        SMDH I am really surprised about TMs undisciplined approach to fitness/recovery and diet. Some members on this board, can legit crack TM squad if this notion is true.
        Id expect players who'd play aboard to know these types of things? Really a wow moment for me about our TM if true.
        I dont think an unfit, out of shape team, getting coached by CQ and multiple physical trainers could be undisciplined and out of shape.

I dont think CQ and professional backroom staff (all foreign guys) were unaware of the concept of foam rollers.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          I dont think an unfit, out of shape team, getting coached by CQ and multiple physical trainers could be undisciplined and out of shape.

I dont think CQ and professional backroom staff (all foreign guys) were unaware of the concept of foam rollers.
          I don't think so either for the months leading up to the WC. But from esteeve, it sounds like a few players on the squad didn't buy into the mythology and act unprofessional in their WC off seasons when compared to some.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by arvin_guzoo View Post
            I don't think so either for the months leading up to the WC. But from esteeve, it sounds like a few players on the squad didn't buy into the mythology and act unprofessional in their WC off seasons when compared to some.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Idk man, hes making it seem like CQ who coached at Manchester united and Real madrid doesnt know what a foam roller was before Beitashour introduced itThe guy in general seems way to stuck up about quality of MLS and american soccer, he is not such a big shit to be talking down on iranian players.

his comments make it quite obvious why he was cut from team as he wasnt that big of a talent from technical standpoint to justify him not buying in completely to team unifying mentality.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              Idk man, hes making it seem like CQ who coached at Manchester united and Real madrid doesnt know what a foam roller was before Beitashour introduced itThe guy in general seems way to stuck up about quality of MLS and american soccer, he is not such a big shit to be talking down on iranian players.

his comments make it quite obvious why he was cut from team as he wasnt that big of a talent from technical standpoint to justify him not buying in completely to team unifying mentality.
              Yeah I call BS so much.

Our physical trainers and technical staff were all pros who have been working in football all round the world.

Every back alley gym has foam rollers everywhere. Just sounds so fake. He also seems salty talking about how many caps with USMNT he could have had.

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                Yeah I call BS so much.
                Our physical trainers and technical staff were all pros who have been working in football all round the world.
                Every back alley gym has foam rollers everywhere. Just sounds so fake. He also seems salty talking about how many caps with USMNT he could have had.

I was thinking the same.. If he was thaaaat great as he is claiming, should not USMNT have kept their interest, reinvented & used him?

And it also seems a bit weird to me, that he says he introduced foam rollers to Iran, since we had Queiroz + his staff & players who were playing outside of Iran...

Comment

He's a free agent now
                  twitter.com/ideannakhjavani

Comment

I forgot all about him, let’s see where he ends up. But seems like he’ll never be called to TM again at this point
                    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

https://www.transfermarkt.us/steven-...spieler/145114

He got signed by Tractor Sazi apparently

Comment

hum...! is that a reliable news/source..?

i guess when it all fails there is always Tractor..!! lol

it'll be interesting to see how he'd fair in PGL..!! or if he could use that platform to finally force back his way into TM again..!!? (highly unlikely that, id assume..!)

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                          hum...! is that a reliable news/source..?

i guess when it all fails there is always Tractor..!! lol

it'll be interesting to see how he'd fair in PGL..!! or if he could use that platform to finally force back his way into TM again..!!? (highly unlikely that, id assume..!)
                          Doubtful. Nothing on his social media accounts. Twitter still lists LAFC as his team though he remains unsigned.

Sent from my SM-T590 using Tapatalk
                          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Very interested to see how he and his family adjust to living in Iran. He doesn't speak much farsi at all and he has visited just twice as it seems. How will he be able to read?

Either way, the MLS community is very sad...

https://www.reddit.com/r/MLS/comment...eitashour_has/
                            twitter.com/ideannakhjavani

Comment

I don't think this is true.

Comment

Originally posted by ideannakhjavani View Post
                                Very interested to see how he and his family adjust to living in Iran. He doesn't speak much farsi at all and he has visited just twice as it seems. How will he be able to read?

Either way, the MLS community is very sad...

https://www.reddit.com/r/MLS/comment...eitashour_has/
                                So far all of this is just a rumor there isn’t one bit of confirmation.....transfermarket isn’t a source either
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X