Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    TFC 2-1 Atlanta U...in Atlanta!

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
      TFC 2-1 Atlanta U...in Atlanta!

I know was there. Horribly unlucky. We missed a pk beginning of the game that would have made it 2-0. We had 19 shots to their 4 and 60% of the posession! So yeah you can call it a fluke we'd win that game 9/10 times!

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
        I know was there. Horribly unlucky. We missed a pk beginning of the game that would have made it 2-0. We had 19 shots to their 4 and 60% of the posession! So yeah you can call it a fluke we'd win that game 9/10 times!

Pk was a dive. Should never have happened. I wouldn't say horribly unlucky. I believe if Altidore and Gonzales were healthy enough Atlanta would have had a bigger challenge. Vanney outcoached deboer and his subs were spot on.

Comment

Beitashour is a much more reliable option than Rezaeian. Too bad the distance makes it hard for Beitashour to be a regular TM invitee.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
            Beitashour is a much more reliable option than Rezaeian. Too bad the distance makes it hard for Beitashour to be a regular TM invitee.
            I'm not sure that is an excuse. It's a factor for sure but he can still be used as a call up specially when we have 2 matches in 10-15 days. Then he can definitely be a candidate for the second match. He is a no nonsense straight forward player who loves well up and down the flanks.

Comment

his general attitude towards iran has changed dramatically from the time of his initial invite.... i still dont rate his footballing capabilities all that highly and think we arguably have better and younger talent for his position in TM..! But if there ever was a chance for a recall to TM, then it would probably now..??
              his positive attitude if nothing else deserves a rewarding TM recall and i'd welcome it, although his chances are quiet slim..!

Comment

I used to think he wasnt better than rezaeian.

I now realize how mistaken I was.

Still think moharrami is best RB option at our disposal. His technique and ability to impact attack , play out of pressure, and retain possession is far superior than all others (although ramin had a good WC showing, he has been atrocious since). Ghafouri has proven many times that he just isnt cut out to be TM starting RB.

IMO, right now I would actually call up Moharrami and Beitashour for that position that is in dire need of reinforcement.

Comment

Iran has deeper problems in left than right. Left is really thin and Milad sucks. A LB who can't send a cross worth nothing.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Ramin was trying too hard to be Ronado and cute with the ball and overall horrible in Bahrain match but he's been good enough otherwise of late..!! its obvious his and karim's decent form is going to shittt since their ayrab money moves away from competitive club settings of EU which forces players to be in tip top form just to be afforded any club minutes..!
                    i'd be taking a chance on Moharrami next vs Iraq, to see what he could bring to the table thats overall better than Ramin..!! doubt if Beita is a that big solution ..!!?

Like Iran19 said we got much bigger problems out on the Left, especially attacking, even Defending with error-prone, careless Ehsan in the mix thereabout..!

sad that MilMo couldnt evolve his offensive side of the game better throughout his whole EU career..!! he is so damn predictable and clueless trying to push up his wing and needs 50 touches just to line up a cross, which will often fly over everyone in the box anyhow and can't combine Quick Enough with MFdrs around him either.......!! just good for running backNforth real fast and pestering opposition wingers defensively and thats just about wraps his whole game and pedigree as a footballer..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                      Ramin was trying too hard to be Ronado and cute with the ball and overall horrible in Bahrain match but he's been good enough otherwise of late..!! its obvious his and karim's decent form is going to shittt since their ayrab money moves away from competitive club settings of EU which forces players to be in tip top form just to be afforded any club minutes..!
                      i'd be taking a chance on Moharrami next vs Iraq, to see what he could bring to the table thats overall better than Ramin..!! doubt if Beita is a that big solution ..!!?
                      Like Iran19 said we got much bigger problems out on the Left, especially attacking, even Defending with error-prone, careless Ehsan in the mix thereabout..!
                      sad that MilMo couldnt evolve his offensive side of the game better throughout his whole EU career..!! he is so damn predictable and clueless trying to push up his wing and needs 50 touches just to line up a cross, which will often fly over everyone in the box anyhow and can't combine Quick Enough with MFdrs around him either.......!! just good for running backNforth real fast and pestering opposition wingers defensively and thats just about wraps his whole game and pedigree as a footballer..!
                      But we dont have better than that at left back. Mohammadi's positives are that he is strong physically, rapid, and GENERALLY strong positioning and probably our best 1v1 defender. His technical weaknesses as a footballer are obvious and a victim of iranian youth system and probably to big extent russian overemphasis on defensive skills and not technical deficiencies (although in a very results oriented league Akhmat just overlooked these issues and focussed on maximizing his positives which they did). Again, a guy like naderi that I see people mentioning could be better than milad in the future but right now is definitely not as good in any department except height...

With Ramin, you can make a legitimate case for Moharrami, as a much younger, hungry, busting ass in europe, technicalyl far more proficient alternative to ramin. Plus, milad will make it to next WC. His age is solid. Not the case with Ramin, who is likely to lose speed of play and athleticism as he ages in last place qatari team.

Comment

He's now a free agent
                        https://old.reddit.com/r/MLS/comment...ves_following/

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXLMf60eKEg
                          Thought it could be an interesting interview for some of us...

Min. 10.30 : Talks about his invitation to TM, his time there & US national team
                          Min. 27.55 : reasons why they did not continue to invite him
                          Min 29.10 : shares his opinion on Carlos Queiroz
                          Min. 34.10 : his opnion on WC 14 & Iran's performance
                          Min. 41.10 : Players he's still in contact with & says that Tractor has been trying to get him

Comment

If he's playing so well why is he a free agent?

Comment

Originally posted by Rezair View Post
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXLMf60eKEg
                              Thought it could be an interesting interview for some of us...

Min. 10.30 : Talks about his invitation to TM, his time there & US national team
                              Min. 27.55 : reasons why they did not continue to invite him
                              Min 29.10 : shares his opinion on Carlos Queiroz
                              Min. 34.10 : his opnion on WC 14 & Iran's performance
                              Min. 41.10 : Players he's still in contact with & says that Tractor has been trying to get him
                              When Steven talks about the diet of Team Melli players.... Half of these guys are really eating cholo kabob every day smh

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                                When Steven talks about the diet of Team Melli players.... Half of these guys are really eating cholo kabob every day smh
                                When does he talk about the diet?

Comment

Working...
                                X