No announcement yet.

Steven Beitashour @ LAFC | 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been closely watching Beitashour play in the MLS for years.

Under a new coach, I'd really like to see Beitashour be called up to TM's future training camps. I've met him personally in San Jose, and he's tremendously grown fond of Team Melli's playing style and heritage. As a player, he has grown SIGNIFICANTLY in MLS to the point where any team that signed him had done so to to solely improve their defence.

Beita's secret weapon for TM is the diverse defending style he brings to the pitch, namely because of MLS's attack-attack-attack playing style. While he's really solid (never got a red card or committed any fouls leading to PKs or free kicks), he is praised for making dangerous runs and cuts from the side, and more importantly, providing a shit ton of assists and deep/smart crosses. He even scored the most goals as a defender for LAFC this past season.

Here's his WhoScored profile.
    twitter.com/ideannakhjavani

Comment

Lots of rumors in this thread, many unfair. Overall, he deserved more TM chances. He had and continues to have a proven track record of immediately "fitting" and improving multiple styles of play with different teams so I don't think it's fair to say he wouldn't have been a good fit. He consistently improves defenses to best in class.

Comment

I didn't watch much from Beitashour but I remember the one game vs Thailand(?) he played for us.. their goal was directly because he didn't challenge his man and let him make a play and that really annoyed me.

Comment

San Jose Earthquakes 0:5 LAFC FT

*Steven scored the LAFC's second goal of the match
          *He assisted the 4th goal of the match.

Last edited by aenima_8; 03-30-2019, 04:13 PM.

Comment

Bahahahaha Ali Adnan plays for a weak MLS team and flopped in Serie A

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
              Bahahahaha Ali Adnan plays for a weak MLS team and flopped in Serie A
              He is absolute garbage.
              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Wow very happy to see beitashour score he doesn’t find him self in that position too often!
                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Guys... I know Adnan is Iraqi, but why do you have to be negative? With this attitude, Iranian football will come to nothing... He is literally having the same situation as ARJ. Come on. Stop being trolls.

Comment

good goal..!! good run and effort from him to squeez that in..!
                    whats up with all these high scorelines in MLS all the sudden..! ? My boys SKC scored 7 against Montreal too..!

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy
                      LOL ali adnan the aroghi goozid!!!!!!

Now compare that performance to Beitashour’s preformance today! Major gap in the level of quality! Beitashour should be playing for Serie A teams, not that nobody joke of a player! 2 goal line clearemces and chances created.

I will be going to Beitashour’s game once he comes to my city, they play an attractive brand of football.

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
                        Guys... I know Adnan is Iraqi, but why do you have to be negative? With this attitude, Iranian football will come to nothing... He is literally having the same situation as ARJ. Come on. Stop being trolls.
                        Yeah, you’re right. His performance shouldn’t really concern us, I hope he gets back to shape tho, he can play really good football

Comment

Mehrdad once again single handedly led his team to victory.
                          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

LAFC vs Vancouver on right now:

http://www.welovesports.xyz/soccer-v...os-angeles-fc/

Beita on the bench.

Comment

Once again Mehrdad single handedly led his team to a crushing victory.

Comment

Mehrdad scored yesterday but the saudied ref took the goal back.

Comment

Working...
                                X