Steven Beitashour @ LAFC | 2019 - Page 11

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Steven Beitashour @ LAFC | 2019

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,957 Times in 5,588 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    hum...! is that a reliable news/source..?

i guess when it all fails there is always Tractor..!! lol

it'll be interesting to see how he'd fair in PGL..!! or if he could use that platform to finally force back his way into TM again..!!? (highly unlikely that, id assume..!)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,867 Times in 1,564 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BacheLot View Post
    hum...! is that a reliable news/source..?

i guess when it all fails there is always Tractor..!! lol

it'll be interesting to see how he'd fair in PGL..!! or if he could use that platform to finally force back his way into TM again..!!? (highly unlikely that, id assume..!)
    Doubtful. Nothing on his social media accounts. Twitter still lists LAFC as his team though he remains unsigned.

Sent from my SM-T590 using Tapatalk
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

General Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Very interested to see how he and his family adjust to living in Iran. He doesn't speak much farsi at all and he has visited just twice as it seems. How will he be able to read?

Either way, the MLS community is very sad...

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    twitter.com/ideannakhjavani

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,301 Times in 6,761 Posts
    I don't think this is true.

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,079 Times in 4,096 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ideannakhjavani View Post
    Very interested to see how he and his family adjust to living in Iran. He doesn't speak much farsi at all and he has visited just twice as it seems. How will he be able to read?

Either way, the MLS community is very sad...

So far all of this is just a rumor there isn’t one bit of confirmation.....transfermarket isn’t a source either
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Probably his agent pulling some good ol irani bazar garmi
    Trying to force lafc to extend him another year !?

It always seem to take the mls teams a full season or 2 max to figure out, he is overrated & too slow & although a somewhat safe defender doesn’t really bring anything too much to the table in terms of pace & attacking down their wing. ..!

He must be getting awful old too !? Probably his MLS career is over ..!? I don’t see him as much of an impact player in PGL either ...! If he is going to travel that far off base to keep playing, he’d be better off trying his luck in the richer ayrab leagues or China or something..!?

شریف حریف نداره
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,650 Times in 6,137 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BacheLot View Post
    Probably his agent pulling some good ol irani bazar garmi
    Trying to force lafc to extend him another year !?

It always seem to take the mls teams a full season or 2 max to figure out, he is overrated & too slow & although a somewhat safe defender doesn’t really bring anything too much to the table in terms of pace & attacking down their wing. ..!

He must be getting awful old too !? Probably his MLS career is over ..!? I don’t see him as much of an impact player in PGL either ...! If he is going to travel that far off base to keep playing, he’d be better off trying his luck in the richer ayrab leagues or China or something..!?
    For money yes but perhaps he wants to go somewhere that he not only speaks the language but also has roots there and wants to experience life in his homeland.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KC McElroy For This Useful Post:

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    came to see if he made the champions league starting 11 against Leon in mexico, and now I see he signed with Tractor according to wikipedia. Is this true?

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KC McElroy View Post
    For money yes but perhaps he wants to go somewhere that he not only speaks the language but also has roots there and wants to experience life in his homeland.
    Hum.. maybe ...? he hasnt strike me as the type..!!? dont think he speaks much farsi either !?
    I hear new owner of Traxtor is loaded & he must be paying well to be having so many played-out/money chasing TM players in his team ..! I suppose he could make decent money & get closer to his roots with such a move ..!?
    He been seeming more likable of late showing more love for Iran since his lafc transfer, but I suspect, he was just playing the role expected of him from LAFC mgmnt ..!? Who we’re wanting to tap into the large continent of LA based Iranian as fans for the new club ..!
    Checked & he is 33 years old now ..! For similar sums or probably much less LAFC could turn to a rookie RB instead & won’t miss much in terms of positional performance & have a youngster to build on for future ..!

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,079 Times in 4,096 Posts
    Interesting note: he’s been liking all the tractor comments on his most recent IG post things like “welcome to tractor” and “khosh omadi mehrdad” and all the other comments with the tractor emoji
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ghermez Agha For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 237

You do not have permission to view the list of names.