Steven Beitashour @ LAFC | 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably his agent pulling some good ol irani bazar garmi
    Trying to force lafc to extend him another year !?

It always seem to take the mls teams a full season or 2 max to figure out, he is overrated & too slow & although a somewhat safe defender doesn’t really bring anything too much to the table in terms of pace & attacking down their wing. ..!

He must be getting awful old too !? Probably his MLS career is over ..!? I don’t see him as much of an impact player in PGL either ...! If he is going to travel that far off base to keep playing, he’d be better off trying his luck in the richer ayrab leagues or China or something..!?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      Probably his agent pulling some good ol irani bazar garmi
      Trying to force lafc to extend him another year !?

It always seem to take the mls teams a full season or 2 max to figure out, he is overrated & too slow & although a somewhat safe defender doesn’t really bring anything too much to the table in terms of pace & attacking down their wing. ..!

He must be getting awful old too !? Probably his MLS career is over ..!? I don’t see him as much of an impact player in PGL either ...! If he is going to travel that far off base to keep playing, he’d be better off trying his luck in the richer ayrab leagues or China or something..!?
      For money yes but perhaps he wants to go somewhere that he not only speaks the language but also has roots there and wants to experience life in his homeland.
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

came to see if he made the champions league starting 11 against Leon in mexico, and now I see he signed with Tractor according to wikipedia. Is this true?

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
          For money yes but perhaps he wants to go somewhere that he not only speaks the language but also has roots there and wants to experience life in his homeland.
          Hum.. maybe ...? he hasnt strike me as the type..!!? dont think he speaks much farsi either !?
          I hear new owner of Traxtor is loaded & he must be paying well to be having so many played-out/money chasing TM players in his team ..! I suppose he could make decent money & get closer to his roots with such a move ..!?
          He been seeming more likable of late showing more love for Iran since his lafc transfer, but I suspect, he was just playing the role expected of him from LAFC mgmnt ..!? Who we’re wanting to tap into the large continent of LA based Iranian as fans for the new club ..!
          Checked & he is 33 years old now ..! For similar sums or probably much less LAFC could turn to a rookie RB instead & won’t miss much in terms of positional performance & have a youngster to build on for future ..!

Comment

Interesting note: he’s been liking all the tractor comments on his most recent IG post things like “welcome to tractor” and “khosh omadi mehrdad” and all the other comments with the tractor emoji
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Well in that podcast he did seem pretty open and keen to go to Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                Interesting note: he’s been liking all the tractor comments on his most recent IG post things like “welcome to tractor” and “khosh omadi mehrdad” and all the other comments with the tractor emoji
                He also liked comments saying "Come to Esteghlal"
                twitter.com/ideannakhjavani

Comment

https://www.mlssoccer.com/post/2020/...ls-i-want-play
                  twitter.com/ideannakhjavani

Comment

Beitashour to Colorado Rapids

https://www.mlssoccer.com/post/2020/...our-tom-bogert

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

talk about MLS journeyman..!! this guy has played for half the clubs in the league by now ..??

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                        talk about MLS journeyman..!! this guy has played for half the clubs in the league by now ..??
                        yeah he moved around a lot, but he won almost everywhere he went.

Btw LAFC defense is clueless since losing him and one of their CBs. another 3-0 loss last night, the 3rd time in their last 4 games.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                          let’s hope he chose colorado just for the team, not for some certain recreational activities that you are permitted to do there... [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
                            let’s hope he chose colorado just for the team, not for some certain recreational activities that you are permitted to do there... [emoji23]
                            he's been married long enough now to be dire need of such reliefs...!!
                            beside from nature and outdoor activities , that is the most awesome states in the country, though cold AF often ..!

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
                              That stuff was legal in California too

Rapids are a solid team usually - they’re struggling this year but just a few points from a play off spot. Hope he can be a part of the XI but I bet it will take a while for him to get match fit since he didn’t have a preference season tournament like everyone else did.
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

We now have five professional Iranians in North America:

USA:
                                Steven Beitashour: Colorado Rapids
                                Amir Bashti: Atlanta United II
                                Kaveh Rad: Sporting Kansas City II
                                Jahon Rad: Sporting Kansas City II

Canada:
                                Alessandro Hojabrpour: Pacific FC

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Working...
                                X