Steven Beitashour @ LAFC | 2019 - Page 10

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Steven Beitashour @ LAFC | 2019

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Quote Originally Posted by Rezair View Post
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Thought it could be an interesting interview for some of us...
    Min. 10.30 : Talks about his invitation to TM, his time there & US national team
    Min. 27.55 : reasons why they did not continue to invite him
    Min 29.10 : shares his opinion on Carlos Queiroz
    Min. 34.10 : his opnion on WC 14 & Iran's performance
    Min. 41.10 : Players he's still in contact with & says that Tractor has been trying to get him
    SMDH I am really surprised about TMs undisciplined approach to fitness/recovery and diet. Some members on this board, can legit crack TM squad if this notion is true.
    Id expect players who'd play aboard to know these types of things? Really a wow moment for me about our TM if true.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to arvin_guzoo For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 Times in 1,965 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by scuderia View Post
    When does he talk about the diet?
    Sometime around the 10 min mark

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,892 Times in 4,466 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by arvin_guzoo View Post
    SMDH I am really surprised about TMs undisciplined approach to fitness/recovery and diet. Some members on this board, can legit crack TM squad if this notion is true.
    Id expect players who'd play aboard to know these types of things? Really a wow moment for me about our TM if true.
    I dont think an unfit, out of shape team, getting coached by CQ and multiple physical trainers could be undisciplined and out of shape.

I dont think CQ and professional backroom staff (all foreign guys) were unaware of the concept of foam rollers.

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    I dont think an unfit, out of shape team, getting coached by CQ and multiple physical trainers could be undisciplined and out of shape.

I dont think CQ and professional backroom staff (all foreign guys) were unaware of the concept of foam rollers.
    I don't think so either for the months leading up to the WC. But from esteeve, it sounds like a few players on the squad didn't buy into the mythology and act unprofessional in their WC off seasons when compared to some.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,892 Times in 4,466 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by arvin_guzoo View Post
    I don't think so either for the months leading up to the WC. But from esteeve, it sounds like a few players on the squad didn't buy into the mythology and act unprofessional in their WC off seasons when compared to some.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Idk man, hes making it seem like CQ who coached at Manchester united and Real madrid doesnt know what a foam roller was before Beitashour introduced itThe guy in general seems way to stuck up about quality of MLS and american soccer, he is not such a big shit to be talking down on iranian players.

his comments make it quite obvious why he was cut from team as he wasnt that big of a talent from technical standpoint to justify him not buying in completely to team unifying mentality.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to inarsenewetrust For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,925 Times in 730 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    Idk man, hes making it seem like CQ who coached at Manchester united and Real madrid doesnt know what a foam roller was before Beitashour introduced itThe guy in general seems way to stuck up about quality of MLS and american soccer, he is not such a big shit to be talking down on iranian players.

his comments make it quite obvious why he was cut from team as he wasnt that big of a talent from technical standpoint to justify him not buying in completely to team unifying mentality.
    Yeah I call BS so much.

Our physical trainers and technical staff were all pros who have been working in football all round the world.

Every back alley gym has foam rollers everywhere. Just sounds so fake. He also seems salty talking about how many caps with USMNT he could have had.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pres80 For This Useful Post:

General Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pres80 View Post
    Yeah I call BS so much.
    Our physical trainers and technical staff were all pros who have been working in football all round the world.
    Every back alley gym has foam rollers everywhere. Just sounds so fake. He also seems salty talking about how many caps with USMNT he could have had.

I was thinking the same.. If he was thaaaat great as he is claiming, should not USMNT have kept their interest, reinvented & used him?

And it also seems a bit weird to me, that he says he introduced foam rollers to Iran, since we had Queiroz + his staff & players who were playing outside of Iran...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Members who have read this thread : 235

You do not have permission to view the list of names.