No announcement yet.

Is iranian football in coma?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A coach, a coach, a kingdom for a coach...

Comment

Mullah's have sucked dry everything in our country. Our football wont progress until we get rid of the parasites.

Comment

the country is under severe sanctions, people are either busy dying in floods or struggling from hunger and a small minority are stealing the wealth of the nation. dont think you should expect much from our football for the next few years

Comment

No positivity, no hope, no faith, no patience..

Comment

Our country is run by scum who worry about which foot to put first in the restroom before taking a shit. Or how to brand their forehead to prove how much they “pray” and how “good” human beings they are.

Don’t expect too much for now but let’s not be too pessimistic either.

Our situation is not good. Just recently I watched Esteghlal players arrive to Azadi with Team Melli’s personal bus. Little things like this are signs of sad times for our economy (which includes our sports: football).
            Last edited by teammelli91; 03-29-2019, 12:23 AM.

Comment

Not only football but everything else is in comma in that cursed country.

The only thing that is thriving in that country is destruction of our culture. We have been reduced to the lowest of the low.

Comment

up to1 spot to 21st in FIFA rankings
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                  up to1 spot to 21st in FIFA rankings
                  Loool yessssss!! Wish we were 20th so we’d be top 20
                  --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                  --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                  ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                  --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                  ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

World cup leading up to asian cup was golden, atleast we have good memories.we had it too good...
                    Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

WAS 1 - ZOB 3

EST 2 - HIL 1

Iran moves up 1 spot in FIFA rankings.

Looks like Iranian football is slowly recovering from the trauma of having CQ interfere in all their affairs for 8 years.

Comment

Originally posted by beri486 View Post
                        WAS 1 - ZOB 3

EST 2 - HIL 1

Looks like Iranian football is slowly recovering from the trauma of having CQ interfere in all their affairs for 8 years.
                        Can you stop stirring things up? Do you have to raise CQ and this whole finished argument with every Iranian football event and news? He is gone, GONE!

Time to move on and focus on the future. Tired of opening literally every Iranian football thread and come across these relentless CQ vs Branko etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                          Can you stop stirring things up? Do you have to raise CQ and this whole finished argument with every Iranian football event and news? He is gone, GONE!
                          Time to move on and focus on the future. Tired of opening literally every Iranian football thread and come across these relentless CQ vs Branko etc.
                          First of all I am not "stirring"anything up.

I am expressing my opinion, don't read it if you don't like it.

Second, I did not say anything about Branko, why do you lie in broad daylight?

Thirdly, I see plenty of discussion about CQ on several threads.

Lastly, truth must always be told, that is the only way to advance and progress.

Comment

Boro baba, only with CQ we managed to qualify for the world cup two times in a row... with him we played good football against the strongest football nations... but some hater like you will try to mock those achievements? Boro bache

Comment

Originally posted by beri486 View Post
                              WAS 1 - ZOB 3

EST 2 - HIL 1

Perspolis is deadlast in its group right now. CQ's fault?

Comment

With Ali Daei and even Ghotbi we could not managed to go World Cup 2010. Carlos Quroiz was the best in history of Iranian football we go without problems World Cup 2014 and 2018 and we even suprise the WORLD there! Just tell me if there was an Iranian would the World Cup result be like under Carlos? I respect but still we had Jalal Talebi or Ali Daei would they do they some? or even Afshin Ghotbi

Comment

Working...
                                X