Is iranian football in coma?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No head coach, no friendlies, no U17-U20 world cup, probably no Olympics, no kits, weak results in ACL, no deserved Euro move, no money...

Just the hope that our current legionnaires would maintain our level (when they don't get injuried)

We have come to an impasse.
    Until our government wraps up the Mighty Hassan o Hossein bull we wont be able to achieve the next level. Keep in mind that other countries have governments that actually want their institutions to succeed. We dont have that luxury.

Strengthening the quality of IPL takes investment and organization which can not be expected of those who freely mismanage things in Iran.

Another issue is that criticism has never been welcome in Iran. As a people we have never had freedom of the press and it shows in our fan's mentality. Criticising the way things are in Iran makes them close rank and attack people as opposed to opening discussion for improvement.

Comment

A bit melodramatic.
      Its after Asian Cup. This is about as quiet as it gets. It won't really heat up again until Spring 2020.

Comment

Another overly exaggerated pessimistic post by PSGman#19 what do ya know!!
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Iranian football is murdered. First they got rid of the coach who brought 8 years of proud moments, then lack of interest and sense of urgency in finding a replacement for him, then has failed to arrange a single friendly with any team of any caliber (Be hamoon Thailand va Turkmenistan friendlies ham Razi hastim at this point) and the cancelled the number one TV in the country “90” the only show that projected the voice of people and our sad state of football.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            A bit melodramatic.
            Its after Asian Cup. This is about as quiet as it gets. It won't really heat up again until Spring 2020.
            Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
            Another overly exaggerated pessimistic post by PSGman#19 what do ya know!!
            In all honesty almost every single footballing nation around the world and almost all Asian teams who took part in Asian cup have had friendlies ever since the Cup. This is not the first time that we get lost and fall behind during the search of a new TM head coach transition.

Our country in general fundamentally is flawed and not on par with norms of any kind.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
              No head coach, no friendlies, no U17-U20 world cup, probably no Olympics, no kits, weak results in ACL, no deserved Euro move, no money...

Just the hope that our current legionnaires would maintain our level (when they don't get injuried)
              R-E-L-A-X

Comment

No but some of Iran fans are in a self induced coma.

Waiting for Godot.

Comment

Not coma

Its dead. Bullet was shot. Trigger was pulled. Insert coin and #saveteammelli
                  WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

"Either the well was very deep, or she fell very slowly, for she had plenty of time as she went down to look about her and to wonder what was going to happen next."

Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

Iranian clubs and TM simply are not strong anymore nor play exciting games. Iranian clubs don't produce quality players, they lake facilities and resources. Most clubs are bankrupts and managed by unqualified manager and coaches. Our opponents are getting stronger while we are getting weaker.

Future is not bright.

"
                    Words fall through me
                    And always fool me
                    And I can't react
                    And games that never amount
                    To more than they're meant
                    Will play themselves out

Take this sinking boat and point it home
                    We've still got time
                    Raise your hopeful voice you have a choice
                    You'll make it now

Falling slowly, eyes that know me
                    And I can't go back
                    Moods that take me and erase me
                    And I'm painted black
                    You have suffered enough

"

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                      Iranian football being in a coma isn’t something new but rather the whole country being in a coma, well for past 40 or so years at least...

Comment

آیه ی یاس.

Cheer up people. Have hope. It’s Norooz.

Comment

Having hope for TM is all we've got.
                          The situation is dep, nothing new there, they keep losing momentum and then when they make it to WC amnesia kicks in and some of u wonder why they never get past group stage.
                          Iran has potential but this ahd boogh masmali methods will not earn us a place in the international arena.
                          Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

I really have a feeling this is all an IRI conspiracy. They let TM do well enough to be a distraction. They fan the distraction by tabloid like media and typical IR assholes.

And once TM is close enough to something they pull the plug making sure people don’t pour over the streets in unmanageable celebrations.
                            .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Originally posted by khodam View Post
                              I really have a feeling this is all an IRI conspiracy. They let TM do well enough to be a distraction. They fan the distraction by tabloid like media and typical IR assholes.

And once TM is close enough to something they pull the plug making sure people don’t pour over the streets in unmanageable celebrations.
                              The art of machiavelism is something they master, wouldn't be surprised.
                              In this case, think they just can't get their acts together, different priorities, different factions running the place.
                              Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Working...
                              X