Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vote: Iran's player of the year? (Choose max 3 choices)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vote: Iran's player of the year? (Choose max 3 choices)

So we are almost at the end of the current year and time to select the best Iranian footballer of the year. This question is based on the performance in the current Persian year and not who is the best TM player!

It is becoming a tradition for me and in the past 3 years I posted similar threads and Jahanbakhsh, Azmoun, and Jahanbakhsh won them in 1394, 1395 and 1396 respectively!

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...er-of-the-year
    http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...er-of-the-year
    http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...es)&highlight=

Options are in alphabetical order. If your player is not in the list put the name in the comments.

Choose between 1 to 3 players.
    Ali Alipour
    0%
    Vahid Amiri
    0%
    Karim Ansarifard
    0%
    Sardar Azmoun
    0%
    Alireza Beiranvand
    0%
    Omid Ebrahimi
    0%
    Saeed Ezzatollahi
    0%
    Vouria Ghafouri
    0%
    Saman Ghoddos
    0%
    Ali Gholizadeh
    0%
    Ehsan Hajsafi
    0%
    Jalal Hosseini
    0%
    Majid Hosseini
    0%
    Alireza Jahanbakhsh
    0%
    Milad Mohammadi
    0%
    Kaveh Rezaei
    0%
    Ramin Rezaeian
    0%
    Mehdi Taremi
    0%
    Mehdi Torabi
    0%
    Other (name them)
    0%

The poll is expired.

I put Azmoun, Beiranvand, Ebrahimi.
    If you put the WC and the AC as the measures for this year...

Azmoun beasted at the AC and his performance at the WC underrated. Add his promotion to a better club.

Ebrahimi put in a huge shift vs Morocco which had a role in a historic win. He was also our key player in AC

Beiranvand did well at both and had some great saves esp vs Morocco, Spain, Portugal, and Iraq. At some points he carried Perspolis too esp with his 1v1 save on Xavi in the ACL semi

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
      I put Azmoun, Beiranvand, Ebrahimi.
      If you put the WC and the AC as the measures for this year...
      Azmoun beasted at the AC and his performance at the WC underrated. Add his promotion to a better club.
      Ebrahimi put in a huge shift vs Morocco which had a role in a historic win. He was also our key player in AC
      Beiranvand did well at both and had some great saves esp vs Morocco, Spain, Portugal, and Iraq. At some points he carried Perspolis too esp with his 1v1 save on Xavi in the ACL semi
      Ditto. My top 3 are exactly the same.

Comment

Candidates:

Sardar, disappointing @ WC barring Portugal clash but he was our MVP at AC and finally gtfo away from papa birdie be it disappointingly back in RPL..!
        Taremi, by enlarge a very dependable performer, who gives his outmost Game in Game out..dont give a hoots to follow his club career in the wasteland but his imposing and positive presence was felt for TM during WCQ, WC and AC...!
        PAG, irrelevant of his shitty Club career choices, was a Rock Solid and dependable CB for TM and a big reason why we conceded so few goals internationally in past few years.
        Ebrahim, had his best career year yet ever..! i was always convinced and admiring of his overall quality as a footballer but last year he managed to courageously punch well above his weight for TM at WC and i guess he also performed admirably for his clubs too.?
        Honorable Mention: Beyranvand

choices

Sardar
        Omid
        Mehdi T.

Comment

Ghoddos
          Gholizadeh
          Beiranvand

Comment

Sardar
            Beiro
            Alipoor/Omid

Comment

The 3 I voted for have the 3 most votes Beiro, Sardar, Saman
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Azmoun, Beiranvand and Hajsafi

Comment

Alipour, Azmoun, and Ghoddos!

Comment

Ebrahimi, Beiro & Azmoun
                    maa bachehaaye iroonim
                    hamishe irooni mimoonim
                    baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
                    baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

Comment

Sardar Azmoun
                      Alireza Beiranvand
                      Saman Ghoddos
                      CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                        The 3 I voted for have the 3 most votes Beiro, Sardar, Saman
                        same here.
                        CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

I chose Ghafouri, Azmoun, and Beiranvand.

Ghafouri was been the better player/players from PGL for Esteghlal this season. He also made the AC and played for Team Melli as well.

Azmoun for obvious reasons. He has been great so far for Zenit, not counting the match vs Villarreal (which he was unlucky at 1-2 spots + the whole team was unmotivated).

Alireza Beiranvand was fantastic for both club and country. He was fantastic at the World Cup/Asian Cup with Team Melli, and he was fantastic in the PGL/ACL 2018 with Persepolis.

Comment

It was during the last year Jahanbakhsh became the top scorer of the Eredivisie.

How he's gotten so few votes is beyond me!

Comment

100% it has to be Beiranvand

Comment

Working...
                              X