No announcement yet.

Rumor: Iran New Coach is Herve Renard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bert van Marwijk contract was ready in Tehran?
    As I though Bert van Marwijk would never come to Iran it is sad but he go to UAE. It is nowrooz and we still have no coach. We need a good one now for prepair World Cup 2022. We had to keep Carlos big mistake!

Comment

I doubt it’s Renard.. And if it is, I think Taj is waiting to sort out what IFF still owes Carlos and after the African Cup ends. That’s my guess.

If we are going to choose a domestic coach my vote goes to Yahya Golmohammadi or Alireza Mansourian. No Ghotbi, no Daei, no Ghalenoei, no Samad Marfavi, no Ali Parvin, no Firooz Karimi, no Mayelikohan, no no no lol..

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
        UAE got Bert van Marwijk as their new head coach.
        They have also loved wasting their money.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
          UAE got Bert van Marwijk as their new head coach.
          Would Zaccheroni be a good option?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
            Absolutely not, especially for a team like Iran. He doesn't care about defense and fitness.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              Absolutely not, especially for a team like Iran. He doesn't care about defense and fitness.
              What about Magath? He trained several iranians and I also read he is a chess player

Comment

What about Magath? He trained several iranians and I also read he is a chess player
                he is a disciplinarian of the highest ranks..! more like an army drill sergeants..!
                half our squad would probably be spewing their chelokabob in the pre-game training sessions of his .!

he will be a halfway decent affordable option for IFF but i dont believe he has ever coached a national team before and he is definitely one of those typical Dry, yekdandeh ZeGermans who's not flexible and diplomatic enough to deal with a cluster fk of a federation like Iran's.... i'd give him 6 months at most before shitt goes sour

Comment

how about Papa Berdiyev..?
                  similar overall defensive approach as CQ ... money-motivated and sorta used to working for scandalous bosses..! but lacking international experience and probably not cheap enough for IFF..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    he is a disciplinarian of the highest ranks..! more like an army drill sergeants..!
                    half our squad would probably be spewing their chelokabob in the pre-game training sessions of his .!

he will be a halfway decent affordable option for IFF but i dont believe he has ever coached a national team before and he is definitely one of those typical Dry, yekdandeh ZeGermans who's not flexible and diplomatic enough to deal with a cluster fk of a federation like Iran's.... i'd give him 6 months at most before shitt goes sour
                    Magath has fallen behind international football norms and tactics.

We need a good young educated guy who can instill discipline. He'll be cheaper too. Who that is right now? I don't know. I'd even take a chance with Mahdavikia.

Comment

I think the best option is Jorge Luis Pinto ex Costa Rica Coach

Good Strategy + hard discipline

Comment

I prefer your 2nd option: Felix Magath

Comment

before we get a coach, can we pay last of CQ's money?

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                            before we get a coach, can we pay last of CQ's money?
                            Lol good point. Do they still owe him part of his salary?

Comment

Iran doesn't need an old coach who sit outside of the pitch with his espresso in hand and send his assistants to do the training, most of old coaches are like this. Unless Queiroz who was running, training like the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                                I doubt it’s Renard.. And if it is, I think Taj is waiting to sort out what IFF still owes Carlos and after the African Cup ends. That’s my guess.
                                If we are going to choose a domestic coach my vote goes to Yahya Golmohammadi or Alireza Mansourian. No Ghotbi, no Daei, no Ghalenoei, no Samad Marfavi, no Ali Parvin, no Firooz Karimi, no Mayelikohan, no no no lol..
                                Blasphemy!!! Firooz Karimi would be an absolute epic option! Yea, we probably Wouldn't even qualify for the WC but watching his interviews would be worth it!

Comment

Working...
                                X