No announcement yet.

Rumor: Iran New Coach is Herve Renard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Herve Renard mentioned the rumors are false and he is not going to coach Iran , he mentioned he has a contract with morocco and has said these rumors have been started by individuals who want to ruin his position as morocco coach. Regarding source i read it on couple of instagram pages that looked legit however cant seem to find them.
    sigpic

Comment

I already had this feeling that this cannot be true news! Like others like Bert van Marwijk we never heard any words anymore and his contract was ready in Tehran.

Comment

Originally posted by unique football View Post
        Herve Renard mentioned the rumors are false and he is not going to coach Iran , he mentioned he has a contract with morocco and has said these rumors have been started by individuals who want to ruin his position as morocco coach. Regarding source i read it on couple of instagram pages that looked legit however cant seem to find them.
        If we are dismissing news from a news site (albeit an Iranian one) then I'm not sure we can accept news from instagram pages that look legit but can no longer be found.
        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

How much time are we wasting? Again we give away 2 FIFA matchdays not even having a coach, while it was foreseeable since world cup it was likely we would need a new one after Asian Cup and we could have started the talks already secretly [emoji34]

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
            How much time are we wasting? Again we give away 2 FIFA matchdays not even having a coach, while it was foreseeable since world cup it was likely we would need a new one after Asian Cup and we could have started the talks already secretly [emoji34]
            Honestly we don't need to rush, WC is in less than 4 years. And the useless and corrupt head of fifa is extending the WC to 48 teams, meaning we will even qualify with Haji Firuz as coach

Comment

when will this thread be closed?

Comment

Marocco was actually the best playing team in our group. They had the chances to beat us, they should´ve won against Portugal and from what I heard, they should´ve also won against Spain. I would be thrilled with him.
                A free and reborn Iran without organized religion and rooted in its true herritage and values

Comment

Originally posted by PersianPrins View Post
                  Marocco was actually the best playing team in our group. They had the chances to beat us, they should´ve won against Portugal and from what I heard, they should´ve also won against Spain. I would be thrilled with him.
                  and yet, they failed! and you want the same coach who failed for TM?

With a better coach, who knows? They could have had progressed to the next round as the top team of the group.

Comment

This nothing but a BS rumor

It won't happen.

Please close this Thread

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                      It won't happen.
                      Please close this Thread
                      Imagine if the news is true :-)
                      My last Rumor news thread: Queiroz sign with Colombia :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                        and yet, they failed! and you want the same coach who failed for TM?

With a better coach, who knows? They could have had progressed to the next round as the top team of the group.
                        Great point, we certainly do not want a coach who has failed for TM. However Renard has not yet failed for TM. I do know of some coaches who did though.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                          It won't happen.
                          Please close this Thread
                          Think b.s too but let them dream...no need to close the thread.

Maybe he was trying to show Morocco that he is in demand, bazar garmi kind of thing...wild guess.
                          Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Renard is not stupid, most Morocco players play in Europe and our players are leaving Europe for Qatar or stay at Perspolis,
                            and there are millions of Moroccans in Europe and more more players like Ziyech willing to play for Morocco

Comment

Originally posted by Pejman-IL View Post
                              Renard is not stupid, most Morocco players play in Europe and our players are leaving Europe for Qatar or stay at Perspolis,
                              and there are millions of Moroccans in Europe and more more players like Ziyech willing to play for Morocco
                              You're correct with that logic but Renard wants that CQ money which is a bump from his current pay.

Comment

Rumor: Iran New Coach is Herve Renard

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                                You're correct with that logic but Renard wants that CQ money which is a bump from his current pay.
                                How much does he get from Morocco then ?

Edit: this is what I found that’s not so bad for a African team coach

Renard's current annual salary is reported to be £681,000 a year with monthly salary being around £80,000 euros. He got an additional £100,000 euros for taking Morocco to the World Cup.

But he might be looking for a new adventure
                                who knows but if I was him I would stay away from Iran. we need a coach LIKE van Gaal push our players to the edge

and most important better infrastructure and planning and good European trainers for our young talents but with IR I don’t see that happen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X