No announcement yet.

Rumor: Iran New Coach is Herve Renard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moroccan website doesn't exclude Renard become TM new coach. They say there will certainly be some change after african nation cup

https://www.sport24info.ma/football/...-vrai-du-faux/

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
      This does raise his value and reputation. I wouldn't complain if we hired him but still have my doubts if talks are taking place.
      Just curious.....how closely did you follow the development of our players on an individual level under Queiroz?
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I've said this before but I'll take Renard over a fancy coach considering the state o the country and IFF. Also obviously better than Brangoh or domestic coaches. He has to prove himself but I'm optimistic.

Comment

What we need in a TM coach, more than anything (besides experience, connections, reputation, etc), is a strong personality that can stand up to the likes of IFF and Branko and FIGHT for TM. We had this with CQ, but unfortunately, luck was not on our side in the last game of the WC, or the last game of the Asian Cup. Renard appears to be someone with a strong personality that will stand up and fight for his team (he did this in the WC press conferences after each Moroccan match). That alone for me is a huge factor in hoping this rumor is true.

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
            A nation with lots of Oil, gas and smart people trust me, Ive been to Morocco Egypt and many other ME countries and Iran is WAAAAY more developed, cultured and cleaner , even with filthy Akhunds running it!!!
            You miss the point. If you wanna go there for a visit and have fun, then yes, I agree with you. But if you wanna work in peace and be successful as a national football team coach, then that is not true at all. Then Iran would be many many steps behind Morocco and all other middle Eastern countries.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
              Just curious.....how closely did you follow the development of our players on an individual level under Queiroz?
              Essentially as close as PFDC forums covered it. Maybe a bit less due to not reading every single post.
              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                Essentially as close as PFDC forums covered it. Maybe a bit less due to not reading every single post.
                Fair enough....reason I ask is bc IMO that’s where CQs greatest value came in and what separates him even further from any other coach (on top of his results). The development of players like PAG, Azmoun, Taremi, etc. was what I appreciated most. I’m not sure a guy like Renard could do the same
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by sam20 View Post
                  Lol maybe some of them are so afraid of branko or mayeli kohan becoming coach, Herve Renard has become a sigh of relief!
                  this

Comment

Originally posted by P-Money View Post
                    Sounds strange

Why would he leave Morocco, he seems happy there.

Also why are some people here so happy ? Who the pck is Rene Herverd ?
                    you missed the world cup, and the football combinaton of his team...
                    World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                    sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                    If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                    -

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
                      Great choice if true. Definitely an improvement on the previous.
                      You need professional help mate , step over yourself and move on with the hate.

Comment

The only source they all use is Tehran Times, I still don't believe the story, only possibility would be he leaves after the Africa Cup if he fails, if not Morocco isn't stupid to let him go, they have a contract with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Persian Panther View Post
                          You need professional help mate , step over yourself and move on with the hate.
                          More than professional help a math tutor.
                          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Let's bring Haj Mayeli and call it a day. CQ's appointment was just an accident in the IR and everything will get back to its normal state soon.
                            __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

As soon as I saw the photo of him sitting close to Taj at the Asian Cup I knew he is a prime candidate. He is a good choice. Obviously not as good as CQ but I think he can continue the great work CQ started 8 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                                Let's bring Haj Mayeli and call it a day. CQ's appointment was just an accident in the IR and everything will get back to its normal state soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X