No announcement yet.

Rumor: Iran New Coach is Herve Renard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would be one of the best possible options, but I highly doubt this can happen now. In best case, he would join by end of Africa Cup.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
      In what world is Iran, a country with sanctions and isolation, a step above Morocco?
      A nation with lots of Oil, gas and smart people trust me, Ive been to Morocco Egypt and many other ME countries and Iran is WAAAAY more developed, cultured and cleaner , even with filthy Akhunds running it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
        Well, there are other reasons:
        The sexy players
        Their amazing hair
        Their full beards
        Ashkan's tats
        Lol...bring on the fun on pfdc.

Mind u I have friends who check our players out on i.g, they're hot, reason enough.
        Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
          A nation with lots of Oil, gas and smart people trust me, Ive been to Morocco Egypt and many other ME countries and Iran is WAAAAY more developed, cultured and cleaner , even with filthy Akhunds running it!!!
          Thank you for some truth. Some people (and members) are too receptive to Mainstream medias constant bashing about Iran and exageratly positive coverage about some other ME countries.

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
            I was there sitting near the flag they crossed from when they scored. You? It is easy to be better than the previous when the previous did not achieve anything noteworthy. In hindsight Knowing that we did not advance from the group and we dd not win the Asian cup If you could go back in time to 2014 would you fire CQ or keep him? The answer to this question will determine who is sane and who is on drugs.
            Curious choice of pronouns for someone who is an Iranian fan. Who exactly is "they"? You mean the Iranian team?
            Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by allan123 View Post
              I think the news is a fake, because Herve Renard is happy with Morocco

Morocco list for Friendly Game against Argentina
              https://www.moroccoworldnews.com/201...na-malawi/amp/
              Yes it is, when you check his instagram, he is talking about Euro 2020.
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

Great choice if true. Definitely an improvement on the previous.
                A question for you.

Do you know a coach of Morocco who can defeat Iran at the World cup playing a semi attractive football?

Comment

I was there sitting near the flag they crossed from when they scored. You? It is easy to be better than the previous when the previous did not achieve anything noteworthy. In hindsight Knowing that we did not advance from the group and we dd not win the Asian cup If you could go back in time to 2014 would you fire CQ or keep him? The answer to this question will determine who is sane and who is on drugs.

Well knowing that we barely missed out by 1 point, with a group containing Morocco, Spain, and Portugal + Went to Semis of Asian cup without conceding a goal, and only lost due to a loss of focus by a defender, thinking he heard a whistle (had nothing to do with coaching, as our players were actually generally more focused under CQ, this was just a terribly timed, one-off incident).

Knowing all of that, I would say, "Yes", we should definitely keep him, treat him properly, and for WC 2022 we'll be a serious force to be reckoned with, because teams don't just pull miracles after only a few years. It takes several years to develop a proper team mentality and better results like CQ was doing.

You can't just look at the end results / stats / numbers, and pay ZERO attention to WHY these exact results were achieved.

We definitely should have kept CQ, and this is shown by the reality behind these stats and results (which were very good considering the lack of support he got, and a squad with not one single player in a top 5 European league).

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
                    He has won two African cup of nations. One with Ivory Coast and one with Zambia
                    didn't realize that thanks. raises his profile a bit for me but still not the guy I'd want to take over from where we are.
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I try to stay away from your posts, but this is laughable.

So the only way for CQ to be worthy to keep his job is to accomplish something that has never been done, or accomplish something that hasn't been done for 43 years?

FYI, we have never advanced to the second round of the WC. And we have not won the AC in 43 years. So why are you using these lofty, improbable goals to judge CQ's tenure? Biased much?

Comment

I'll take it. He improved Morocco a lot and got them playing as a team when they were just a bunch of diaspora players, and it seems that they all really like him. Similar man management to CQ with a more offensive style of play. Sounds like a good choice to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                          didn't realize that thanks. raises his profile a bit for me but still not the guy I'd want to take over from where we are.
                          This does raise his value and reputation. I wouldn't complain if we hired him but still have my doubts if talks are taking place.
                          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Lol, so you start a rumor thread and then say it's fake news in the second comment. On a serious note, I don't think Renard Herve has the patience to deal with IFF and the various IR goons in charge.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                              I try to stay away from your posts, but this is laughable.

So the only way for CQ to be worthy to keep his job is to accomplish something that has never been done, or accomplish something that hasn't been done for 43 years?

FYI, we have never advanced to the second round of the WC. And we have not won the AC in 43 years. So why are you using these lofty, improbable goals to judge CQ's tenure? Biased much?
                              Lol wrong answer and wrong question even. But it proves my point nevertheless. So knowing what you know now if you could go back in time you would not change anything to achieve something other and rather just repeat? Reminder you did not win or achieve anything noteworthy. Yes or No?

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
                                Curious choice of pronouns for someone who is an Iranian fan. Who exactly is "they"? You mean the Iranian team?
                                You caught me.

Comment

Working...
                                X