Rumor: Iran New Coach is Herve Renard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the best bet we can have right now is some 1 like mahdavidkia or hashemian

no other credible coach will come to iran and other european coaches who will come to iran wont have the passion
    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
      the best bet we can have right now is some 1 like mahdavidkia or hashemian
      no other credible coach will come to iran and other european coaches who will come to iran wont have the passion
      Hashemian and mahdavika will be great options later in their careers but it is still far too early in their coaching to coach the national team. They need a lot more time to develop as coaches.
      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Trinity View Post
        Blasphemy!!! Firooz Karimi would be an absolute epic option! Yea, we probably Wouldn't even qualify for the WC but watching his interviews would be worth it!
        They’re all good for our domestic league, with a few exceptions: Yahya Golmohammadi and Alireza Mansourian.

Because both have been noticed as coaches who’ve chosen to take notes from Carlos Queiroz and implement their learnings into both Naft Tehran and now Padideh FC. I’m not ignoring Mansourian’s failure at Esteghlal, but to be honest he wasn’t %100 to blame for Fall 2017. What he did with Naft Tehran was absolutely amazing. With little budget doing so well in the league and Asia. Players who came out of that Naft team were Arsalan Motaheri, Vahid Amiri, Alireza Beiranvand, Amin Hajmohammadi, Pado and others. He then took that team to Asia and eliminated one of Saudi Arabia’s best in the round of 16. Al Ahli with Al Soma and all their millions dollar prices stars. Such a good team that Naft was.

And now Golmohammadi, a calm and composed manager leads Padideh FC at their new sexy looking stadium Yahya has helped push players who have received some recognition this year. Players like Amin Ghaseminejad, Mohammad Ghaseminejad, Reza Nasehi (who is old now, but we now see the failure in recognizing older players like him and Amiri. Because of the failure in our system to find talent at the right time), and others.

I saw structure, I saw chemistry, organized tactics and gameplans from both coaches against their respective team.

Mark my words that if Padideh wins the league or even gets 2nd/3rd plays the Sorkhabi clubs will tear that team a part. Which is sad.

Anyways, I think Mansourian and Golmohammadi would be decent choices if IFF is broke. These two will understand the situation and would not complain. Which is sad.

And then there’s Alex Nouri who we all want but we’re not sure why his name isn’t mentioned. He was in the stadium when we qualified to Russia 2018 and supported Carlos Queiroz. I respect him as a coach. He did very well with his club in the Bundesliga.

Comment

Those domestic coaches would be good assistants to a foreign coach. But none have the credibility to take the head job

Comment

need a somewhat Internationally experienced coach which isnt some outa-job-forever, played-out dinosaur whom the modern game has already passed him by..!!
            most importantly must possess somewhat of an impressive coaching resume that would demand immediate respect from players and the idiot IPL coaches dont stand a realistic chance of challenging his authority and decisions constantly nor ridiculing and comparing their bs coaching resume with him..!
            top all that with someone willing to live a significant part of each year in iran and deal with corrupted, broke-ass, incompetent Federation(& SportMinistry topping them..!), delays in paychecks, canceled friendlies and preparation camps and whatnot, obnoxious and hashie-saaz football media and high expectations from passionate fans who've been accustomed to favorable results ..!

well all i gotta say is Gooz luck with all that......! aghaye Taj o rest of you unqualified, incompetent and corrupt moftkhors in Sport ministry..!! fucking stupid clowns

Comment

Working...
            X