Rumor: Iran New Coach is Herve Renard - Page 10

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Rumor: Iran New Coach is Herve Renard

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,216 Times in 929 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Quote Originally Posted by Pejman-IL View Post
    How much does he get from Morocco then ?

Edit: this is what I found that’s not so bad for a African team coach

Renard's current annual salary is reported to be £681,000 a year with monthly salary being around £80,000 euros. He got an additional £100,000 euros for taking Morocco to the World Cup.

But he might be looking for a new adventure
    who knows but if I was him I would stay away from Iran. we need a coach LIKE van Gaal push our players to the edge

and most important better infrastructure and planning and good European trainers for our young talents but with IR I don’t see that happen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That's still less than what CQ was getting at Iran.. He would also have to deal with less competition compared to the likes of what Morocco faced

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by naderb94 View Post
    That's still less than what CQ was getting at Iran.. He would also have to deal with less competition compared to the likes of what Morocco faced
    That’s true African teams are physical really strong, let’s wait and see what will happen, when is IFF going to announce our new coach?

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,885 Times in 5,847 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pejman-IL View Post
    Renard is not stupid, most Morocco players play in Europe and our players are leaving Europe for Qatar or stay at Perspolis,
    and there are millions of Moroccans in Europe and more more players like Ziyech willing to play for Morocco
    Morocco has the same issue as us with players going to Qatar for money. Just look what happened to Benatia.

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tooleh khers View Post
    Great point, we certainly do not want a coach who has failed for TM. However Renard has not yet failed for TM. I do know of some coaches who did though.
    Yeah, Branko.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks

Rumor: Iran New Coach is Herve Renard

Quote Originally Posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Morocco has the same issue as us with players going to Qatar for money. Just look what happened to Benatia.
    Yeah but that guy has already made a amazing career for him self he is already 32, our players won’t even try weak European teams look at PAG he finally went to Europe and was scoring and defending great might even go to a bigger team next season, but he went back to Qatar or it’s not just Qatar look at Alireza Beiranvand he was amazing at the World Cup had enough offers but stayed loyal to Persepolis

Or Ramin when he went to Europe he didn’t take anything serious just chilling around

Morocco has just more options than Iran because there are millions of them all over Europe

With IR we won’t do anything at this stage
    If I’m not mistaken Japanese companies/sponsors pay European teams to take these Japanese talents to Europe

We need to start investing and help our young talents

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Saam View Post
    Yeah, Branko.
    Him too but more recent. Just like an Iranian to talk about 13 years ago instead of last year.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Members who have read this thread : 287

You do not have permission to view the list of names.