No announcement yet.

Rumor: Iran New Coach is Herve Renard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The guy has only coached some African teams. We can and should be able to do better than him. I don't know why so many of you get so excited.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
      The guy has only coached some African teams. We can and should be able to do better than him. I don't know why so many of you get so excited.
      Lol maybe some of them are so afraid of branko or mayeli kohan becoming coach, Herve Renard has become a sigh of relief!

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
        120% we can

He’s a low profile coach with nothing noteworthy other than his time in Morocco. Nothing convinces me he will be able to take the torch from CQ and move us forward he’s nowhere near carlos
        Well since Cq did not win anything anyone can take over really.

Comment

Sometimes You actually win with “nobody’s” and Moroccan FA are not as stupid as IFF so if they picked Herve to coach them. Then hes good for us too ! his style is actually close to CQ but more attack minded plus he’s worked in 3rd world conditions so Iran is actually a step (small) above !

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
            plus he’s worked in 3rd world conditions so Iran is actually a step (small) above !
            In what world is Iran, a country with sanctions and isolation, a step above Morocco?

Comment

Someone ask a Moroccan friend why he would leave?

He's a horrible club coach, but a good national team coach. He likes attacking football. Two African Cup of Nations championships.
              Knows how to work with hectic unorganized FAs (like Ivory Coast, Zambia and to a much lesser extent Morocco).

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                120% we can

He’s a low profile coach with nothing noteworthy other than his time in Morocco. Nothing convinces me he will be able to take the torch from CQ and move us forward he’s nowhere near carlos
                He has won two African cup of nations. One with Ivory Coast and one with Zambia

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                  Although Morocco did not get past the group stage, in my opinion they played killer football, and were the best team in the group. They got very unlucky

Comment

My moroccan wife is suprised but she saying he did noghting ZERO for Morocco even we win his tactical system during World Cup 2018 1:0 for Iran. My wife saying that Carlos Quriouz is even much better than Herve Renard.

I reading that Hervé Renard has a contract until World Cup 2022! How he will go to Iran? We make a big mistake not give Carlos Quriouz until World Cup 2022 we lost a top coach

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
                      Although Morocco did not get past the group stage, in my opinion they played killer football, and were the best team in the group. They got very unlucky
                      but that has to do with the Moroccan football in general. Most their players play in the top leagues in the world, plus they compete against strong African teams on regular basis. Actually I think the fault for their failure in the WC, beside being unlucky, goes to their coach!

Comment

I think it is another news like before by Bert van Marwijk and we will hear noghting anymore

Comment

Great choice if true. Definitely an improvement on the previous.

Comment

Until I see it from a reliable source I won't believe it.
                            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
                              Great choice if true. Definitely an improvement on the previous.
                              Lmao, I guess you were asleep during Iran vs Morocco world cup 2018? Its ok drugs will screw up your memory, So take it easy on them man
                              WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                                Lmao, I guess you were asleep during Iran vs Morocco world cup 2018? Its ok drugs will screw up your memory, So take it easy on them man
                                I was there sitting near the flag they crossed from when they scored. You? It is easy to be better than the previous when the previous did not achieve anything noteworthy. In hindsight Knowing that we did not advance from the group and we dd not win the Asian cup If you could go back in time to 2014 would you fire CQ or keep him? The answer to this question will determine who is sane and who is on drugs.

Comment

Working...
                                X