Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VOTE WHETHER YOU WANT Iranian clubs out of AFC Champions League

Friends,
    Iranian teams have been constant victims of AFC and its corrupted officials and management. Iranian clubs have become the target of corrupted referees who are making big $$$ against defenseless clubs in ACL.

I shall not elaborate on the matter as it’s very a familiar discussion for you as an Iranian fan; from ACL to Asian Cup. Iranian teams are even forced to play in neutral zones against Saudi teams. No other teams have ever been treated like this. And with a government like Islamic republic, we are not going to see justice, FairPlay and sportsmanship that anyone deserves; simply because we have a government that only cares about its proxies in the region and sports is its last item on the list.

I don’t elaborate as you know the issue. To make the long story short, as you know many fans here have suggested the exit of Iran from AFC. I’m not going to elaborate on that. I just want to know if a group of people start a group whose main mandate is to do its best to market Iran’s participation in other confederations and the exit of our clubs from ACL, are there people who will provide mental and financial support of these initiatives:

1- Iran exiting AFC and joining UEFA or even being a host in Copa America
    for instance

2- Marketing for the departure of Iranian teams from ACL for constant errors of referees and officials against Iranian teams. Corruption targets defenseless teams with weak federations. Officials make money in sports lotto. Exiting such corrupted and useless tournament will send a message to global football community that it’s finally the time with all the technology out there to provide a just and fair sport to the fans.

3- Marketing for regional tournaments with professional clubs and national teams. Spending the capital on building infrastructure and football academies rather than wasting country’s sports budget on useless tournaments like ACL. This tournament doesn’t even have a high technical and professional level. Why? A team like Persepolis banned from transfer windows and with no reserved players, managed to reach the semi final without any legioner and stars. When local clubs with local pool of talents challenge multi million dollar over valued Arabic clubs, such tournament will not have much of value to our clubs.

If ever successful, our football will grow by time and will reach our futsal and beach soccer level. Asia didn’t like and want us; like they didn’t like Israel. I know, it’s a hard initiative but THERE IS ALWAYS A START

This poll isn’t not to start a discussion over this issue. It’s a simple vote just for me to know if a group start such mandate, what percentage of a community will support it. If successful then we can have a wider sampling and have focus groups please help by voting. Thanks for your help 🙏🏼

Please choose your choice.
    I support Iranian clubs out of ACL initiative
    0%
    I do not support Iranian clubs out of ACL initiative
    0%

The poll is expired.

sigpic
    SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
    IRAN
    - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Asia didn’t like and want us; like they didn’t like Israel. I know, it’s a hard initiative but THERE IS ALWAYS A START
    Israel is not even a close example. How many times have we not played against other Asian teams or any countries?
    A statement like this invalidates your point.

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
      Israel is not even a close example. How many times have we not played against other Asian teams or any countries?
      A statement like this invalidates your point.
      I agree on political terms with you. Iranian regime is an anti Semitic Islamic facism. No question about that. I’m not questioning that. I’m sampling for this initiative whether right or wrong.

I’m not referring to country Israel as a comparison to Islamic Republic. I refer to Israel in a democratic people republic of Iran. Let’s say mullahs are gone and we have a free system that has relations with Israel.

Im bringing the example of Israel as a country that is situated in Asia but as a result of political tensions, have decided to join another confederation. There are other examples such as countries that are in Asian continent partially but joined UEFA: Azerbaijan, Armenia and Georgia. Not necessarily due to political tensions or hostilities but more because of the USSR fallout. Therefore when our old lands joined UEFA; why can’t we?

We are hated historically more than them in our region. But from a sampling prospective; probabilities exist. Many thanks.
      sigpic
      SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
      IRAN
      - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

Working...
      X