Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup - Qualification (Beach Soccer)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a shame but more so an upset.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Yes, I was upset too.
      I do not follow the Beach Soccer (AFC) any more.

Iran's team is strong but did not see experienced players play much. There were several new players which is okay.

I am a competitor. I welcome competition. If I do not do much for our team(s), I do not blame them. It is easy to criticize.
      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Why AFC disqualified Iran for world cup 2021?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
          Why AFC disqualified Iran for world cup 2021?
          In determining the AFC’s representatives for the FIFA Beach Soccer World Cup Russia 2021, the AFC Executive Committee agreed to the AFC Futsal and Beach Soccer Committee’s recommendation of utilising the point system, which ranks the performances of the Continent’s top eight teams in the last three editions of the AFC Beach Soccer Asian Cup.

Based on the ranking of the point system, Japan, Oman and United Arab Emirates will represent the AFC in the FIFA Beach Soccer World Cup Russia 2021, which is scheduled for August 19 – 29.

https://www.the-afc.com/competitions...a-competitions

Comment

I am considering traveling to Lithuania for the Futsal WC in September. Once the group matches are announced along with the schedule , lets make a separate thread to closely follow the tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by AliKarimi8 View Post
              In determining the AFC’s representatives for the FIFA Beach Soccer World Cup Russia 2021, the AFC Executive Committee agreed to the AFC Futsal and Beach Soccer Committee’s recommendation of utilising the point system, which ranks the performances of the Continent’s top eight teams in the last three editions of the AFC Beach Soccer Asian Cup.

Based on the ranking of the point system, Japan, Oman and United Arab Emirates will represent the AFC in the FIFA Beach Soccer World Cup Russia 2021, which is scheduled for August 19 – 29.

https://www.the-afc.com/competitions...a-competitions
              Sorry but supposedly the calculation is incorrect and Iran is suppose to be 2nd place. I know Iran did infect send an inquiry to AFC for clarification. Did Iran got any response from AFC?
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

I cannot believe TM is not participating. What was AFC reply to Iran's request and reported miscalculated omission? Aren't we ranked 2nd in the world by BSWW?

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Working...
                X