Godwin Mensha attacks a fan! - Page 4

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Godwin Mensha attacks a fan!

Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Goozvin Mensha
    Sir Carlos Queiroz

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 3,122 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kas-r View Post
    In which liberal *** edited ***world were you brought up? Where I come from, any guy pulling your hair is asking for trouble.
    Sure. but if you think the person who is looking for trouble, deserves to get his neck broken for pulling a hair, you need to modify your upbringing! I was raised where people thought violence was wrong in all shape or form.

If everyone would get physically violent for the smallest details in life, the world would become "tavileh"!

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    I think Godwin should be deported.

High-Ranked Member

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
    This forum just keeps getting dumber by the day
    It was a joke.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to IranPowned For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,816 Times in 1,910 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IranPowned View Post
    It was a joke.
    My fault then... That sarcasm flew right over my head

Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly View Post
    Sure. but if you think the person who is looking for trouble, deserves to get his neck broken for pulling a hair, you need to modify your upbringing! I was raised where people thought violence was wrong in all shape or form.

If everyone would get physically violent for the smallest details in life, the world would become "tavileh"!
    So you were brought up like a sissy. Let me guess, residence in North America?

Who ever spoke of breaking necks by the way?

The use of physical force in this case is completely justified imo. I regard violence as a legitimate force in nature that has served an important role in our way of conduct. It defines our limits, corrects unwanted behaviour and has the ability to establish deterrence.

Pulling someone's hair borders on assault imo. Try to pull such stunt to most people and you'll see a physical reaction.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Kas-r For This Useful Post:

Super Moderator
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,428 Times in 4,089 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly View Post
    Ok. Then we establish the fan as being the biggest retard. But here we talk about the "biggest" retard, meaning the other one is a retard too, only to a lesser extent. So why do you say "well done" to Mensha's action? If a dumba$$ pulls your hair, look at him and say do not touch me again. Attacking someone physically for that is not considered as self defense anywhere in the world. It is not done by any civilized person either.
    You don’t understand how law works!
    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

PFDC Valedictorian
    Thanks
    Mensha has been suspended according to Manoto's IG page, alireza haghighi too but I have no idea why he was suspended.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Super Moderator
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,428 Times in 4,089 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dcpp View Post
    Mensha has been suspended according to Manoto's IG page, alireza haghighi too but I have no idea why he was suspended.
    Disciplinary action not to attack fans. It was expected.

What Mensha did, if the fan pulled his hair (i.e. intentionally and unprovoked assaulted him) was not unlawful, however clubs take disciplinary action against players in order to protect the clubs image. This doesn't mean Mensha is found guilty at a court of law or anything!

The club here is the "employer" and Mensha is "employee", their disciplinary actions may be unrelated to the decision at the court of law.
    In any case, Mensha just needs to sit through his suspension and everything is good, and that "fan" hopefully learned a lesson not to play with other people's hair.

However, if Mensha would have had an Adesorian SIBIL instead, that "fan" would not have dared to come anywhere near him in the first place nor would the club have dared to suspend him!
    Last edited by Adesor Vafaseya; 03-03-2019 at 05:25 PM.
    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

PFDC Top Member

Thanks
    Thanked 3,122 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
    however clubs take disciplinary action against players in order to protect the clubs image.
    Then why would a club protect their image if what Mensha did was "well done" according to your past statement?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 275

You do not have permission to view the list of names.