No announcement yet.

Godwin Mensha attacks a fan!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In US, most likely the fan would be charged with assault, and the player who then threw the punch would not be charged. Self defense would probably be used. But in Ahvaz, who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by Kas-r View Post
      In which liberal pussy-world were you brought up? Where I come from, any guy pulling your hair is asking for trouble.
      Hahaha this comment is GOLD!

Comment

Ooh aah Cantona.
        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by imanmobali23 View Post
          Some retard apparently pulled his hair and he lost it.
          Kid was probably just curious..!?
          Little did he knew you don’t never ever Touch a sia’s Hair...! nor make fun of it, neither ever call them “Boy” ..! & or ever refer to them under any circumstances as “n!gga” unless you’re black person too ..!
          They often drop a shitt ton of time & dough on getting their hair to do what they want it to do & they have no sense of humor if someone ever fks with it or try to make fun of it ..! lol

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            Kid was probably just curious..!?
            Little did he knew you don’t never ever Touch a sia’s Hair...! nor make fun of it, neither ever call them “Boy” ..! & or ever refer to them under any circumstances as “n!gga” unless you’re black person too ..!
            They often drop a shitt ton of time & dough on getting their hair to do what they want it to do & they have no sense of humor if someone ever fks with it or try to make fun of it ..! lol
            Lol BL jaan curiosity killed the pussy cat! [emoji1][emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
              Lol BL jaan curiosity killed the pussy cat! [emoji1][emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              I’m persheeean....! Meow..!😺

Comment

har ghalati karde, haghesh bude, mensah needs to teach this abadani lat o laf people some lessons...and yes i am half abadani myself
                World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                -

Comment

Maybe they called Fatollah the N word.

Every man has his limits.

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
                    har ghalati karde, haghesh bude, mensah needs to teach this abadani lat o laf people some lessons...and yes i am half abadani myself
                    Just out curiosity, weren't they playing Foolad in Ahvaz, like two hours away from Abadan?
                    Do a lot of people from Abadan live in Ahvaz? They support Foolad and not Sanat Naft?

Comment

mensha visited my university once
                      and btw his hair is fluffy no wonder the fan wanted to pull it. maybe he just wanted to stroke his hair lol

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                        Who is the biggest retard? The one who pulls a person's hair or the one who physically attacks someone for pulling a hair?
                        The one who pulls the hair i.e. the one who started FIRST to physically touch/assault!

Its law in many countries, right to self defense to hold your ground!
                        you can say a lot of nonesense but if you are the one who starts touching, in this case pulling someones hair, its an assault and a natural self defense kicks in!

So, the “fan” who did that, if he did that, is a retards and WELL DONE to Mensah for not taking shit from anyone and holding his ground!

Case closed
                        Copyright: the honourable, judge Adessy
                        Last edited by Adesor Vafaseya; 03-02-2019, 12:50 AM.
                        CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Mensha for Ayatollah

Comment

Good job Mensha!

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
                              The one who pulls the hair i.e. the one who started FIRST to physically touch/assault!
                              Its law in many countries, right to self defense to hold your ground!
                              you can say a lot of nonesense but if you are the one who starts touching, in this case pulling someones hair, its an assault and a natural self defense kicks in!
                              So, the “fan” who did that, if he did that, is a retards and WELL DONE to Mensah for not taking shit from anyone and holding his ground!
                              Case closed
                              Copyright: the honourable, judge Adessy
                              Ok. Then we establish the fan as being the biggest retard. But here we talk about the "biggest" retard, meaning the other one is a retard too, only to a lesser extent. So why do you say "well done" to Mensha's action? If a dumba$$ pulls your hair, look at him and say do not touch me again. Attacking someone physically for that is not considered as self defense anywhere in the world. It is not done by any civilized person either.

Comment

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/186...86%D9%85%D8%A7

This is the vid when he gets attacked! Now the question is? Does anyone know if mensha hits back at the right guy or if he takes the wrong guy out?

Comment

Working...
                                X