Iran should host the 2021 Confederations Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keano View Post
    You're forgetting about other factors my brother. Attendance is not the sole focus of FIFA or any other sport. Copyrights compliance, Decent infrastructures, gender gender discriminatory laws, alcohol sale prohibition, poor pitch quality, insufficient stadium lighting, sanctions etc. There are tons of barriers for us not qualifying for such tournaments.
    Sanctions is the main hurdle. Otherwise FIFA and international pressure could have solved some others barriers.

Comment

Australia will get it in my opinion

Comment

It is Qatar 1 year before World Cup. Before it was always 1 year before start of the World Cup in the country of the host. I think they never will give Iran as host maybe only Asian Cup

Comment

While there is Japan/Korea/UAE/KSA iran will never get a hosting chance at anything

Comment

Please wake up from your dreams
            Iran will never host no asian cup, no world cup games or condeferations cup any time soon.
            maybe in 50 years.

Comment

I don't understand, isn't confederation cup canceled due to world cup moving to winter?

Comment

Originally posted by Ejdeha View Post
                Im suprised at you guys lack of support, .
                Bro it isn't about our support and passion. I think all of us would love Iran to co-host some of the 2022 world cup or confederations cup in an ideal world.

It's just the likelihood of it. Iran is the world's pariah state, we have to accept this. When almost all the sponsors can't have a foothold in Iran because of sanctions, let alone the uproar of the issue of mandatory hejab (assuming we relax our only-male rules for attending football matches) , it's just a pragmatic viewpoint that there is no way we can realistically hold any kind of tournament in the current IR Iran political situation.

Comment

Iran should first get its people accept the basic Human rights such as freedom to dress as u want..saying this its the smallest Problem with 40 years of destruction..u can imagine how much there is backwardness in this Country

Comment

Working...
                  X