Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iran should host the 2021 Confederations Cup

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2021...ederations_Cup

Qatar has been stripped from hosting and they are the Asian champs and the games have to be held in an AFC country, since Iran can potentially co host the World Cup with Qatar this is a good opportunity for FIFA to test Irans abilities. Imagine we get to play against World Champs France UEFA champs and maybe Quiroz and Colombia if they become South America champs

wake up please

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

No such dreams as long Mullahs run the show in Iran

ستايشگر آموزگاری هستم که انديشيدن را
      به من بياموزد و نه انديشه ها را. زرتشت

Comment

Originally posted by Ejdeha View Post
        Qatar has been stripped from hosting and they are the Asian champs and the games have to be held in an AFC country, since Iran can potentially co host the World Cup with Qatar this is a good opportunity for FIFA to test Irans abilities. Imagine we get to play against World Champs France UEFA champs and maybe Quiroz and Colombia if they become South America champs
        I am 100% sure FIFA doesn't care for that at all...
        CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

They said the weather will be too hot in the summer to play the tournament in Qatar so I’m looking forward to watching the first Confederations Cup in Antarctica.

Comment

For What?
            Need new statiums which will be empty for ever... most of the time big tournaments are fails for poor and weak football countries. The country has to build new statiums and work on them so they stand empty in the league games or do u think the IPL games will be full with new stadium?
            sigpic

Comment

iran will not host anything......NOTHING!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AllStarMomo View Post
                For What?
                Need new statiums which will be empty for ever... most of the time big tournaments are fails for poor and weak football countries. The country has to build new statiums and work on them so they stand empty in the league games or do u think the IPL games will be full with new stadium?
                Last time Russia organized the confed cup with only 3 stadiums (Kazan, St Petersburg and moscow).
                We have Azadi, Naghshe Jahan, Foolad stadium, AQR of mashad, or even Tabriz as possibility. Ahvaz weather won't be a good fit for summer. Just need to work a little bit on them (like what was done with Azadi before ACL CL), and that's ok.

Comment

I dont even want Iran to host anything, we dont have 2 clean toilettes in our international airport, what should we host ?

Comment

since Iran can potentially co host the World Cup with Qatar

Awwww

Comment

Are you actually being serious? I refuse to believe that you are.
                      you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
                      sigpic

Comment

Even if Iran was perfect it wouldn’t happen. There is intense lobbying to give this tournament and a lot of the World Cup to UAE and KSA.

Comment

Man I would love to spend a day seeing the world through your eyes.

Comment

Kim Kardashian is Iranian.
                            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by P-Money View Post
                              I dont even want Iran to host anything, we dont have 2 clean toilettes in our international airport, what should we host ?
                              Lol...u r funny.
                              Once farhang toilet dorost shod, lots of other things will fall into place.

Some of the most chicest houses, have war zone toilets.
                              Decorating the khala room, vaahh? Ke chi beshe?
                              Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Working...
                              X