Anyone else stopped supporting Perspolis in the light of the latest events? - Page 3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone else stopped supporting Perspolis in the light of the latest events?

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Never supported this team, but I will support anyone who actively works against the current management over there.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ABalls For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Not an issue for me, I've never supported an Iranian club team, as I wasn't born there so I have no Iranian 'local' team. My dad also doesn't follow football closely, so again not particularly drawn to a particular team. 80% my extended family in Iran support SS though. I've always wanted Iranian teams to win in the ACL, regardless of who it was. I must admit though, my feeling toward PP has definitely diminished following the WC.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to taha For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks
    Here is the so called "popular team" Esteghlal fans fighting with Tractor fans, after their loss in Tabriz. Some SS fans insist everyone hates Persepolis and SS is the most popular team in provinces. Here is the moment of Truth watch it with patient. They break seats and throw them and bottles at tractor fans and TT fans throw back stone at them. There is chaos in second floor and insults going back and fort.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Gholi For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,057 Times in 617 Posts
    Most corrupt football club in our league.

PFDC Supporter
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,178 Times in 1,608 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gholi View Post
    Here is the so called "popular team" Esteghlal fans fighting with Tractor fans, after their loss in Tabriz. Some SS fans insist everyone hates Persepolis and SS is the most popular team in provinces.
    Are people on this forum suggesting this? Please can you show me?

From what I can see, most people here (traditionally persepolis fans or with no club affiliation) are just calling as they see things, without any colour blindness? Whether the EsEs fans in 2014 or the PP fans over the last 2-3 years.

Whether it is Esteghlal, Perspolis or Aftabeh-Sazi of Gonabad, what has happened over the recent period has been disgusting and bodes very poorly for Iranian football in general. If Persepolis has traditionally been the club of "the citizens" (which is laughable, given the government links of both PP and SS) then it ain't that anymore.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DR Strangemoosh For This Useful Post:

General Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    I am sorry I thought we were talking about PP and its mostly stupid fans and its snake coach Brangoh? Why are you talking about SS?
    and FYI, SS would have had the same treatment as PP from TM fans if they were the team hurting TM in the past three years, but they weren't and it was PP.

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,373 Times in 700 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
    Whether it is Esteghlal, Perspolis or Aftabeh-Sazi of Gonabad, what has happened over the recent period has been disgusting and bodes very poorly for Iranian football in general. If Persepolis has traditionally been the club of "the citizens" (which is laughable, given the government links of both PP and SS) then it ain't that anymore.

Your post is laughable!

Perspolis is a privately owned "entity" seized by the Islamic Republic of Iran for 43 years and counting. seized as in held "hostage". as in taken illegally. Like a building or a plot of land that was once owned by a private citizen who now resides in London or LA but his land is seized by the IR. would you "Link" the man sitting in LA with IR??

SS was a "Darbar" owned entity. and now it belongs to it's rightful owner, the IR government.

huge difference!! that is, if you could comprehend it. but you can't. I am sure of it.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NFL For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,373 Times in 700 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pouya View Post
    Hey guys,

I was a Perspolis fan since I was a child but after the recent round of events surrounding Perspolis, its player, coach and "fans", not only have I stopped supporting them but went the other way and kinda dislike them team in the sense that I've been wanting their opponents to win every game against them.. Anyone else feels the same?
    hey Pouya, I have news for you. You were never a fan! but don't worry, Perspolis isn't going to miss you. Please take all of the other fake ass fans with you. don't forget your Japanese Flags on the way out please!

PFDC Supporter
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,178 Times in 1,608 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NFL View Post
    Your post is laughable!

Perspolis is a privately owned "entity" seized by the Islamic Republic of Iran for 43 years and counting. seized as in held "hostage". as in taken illegally. Like a building or a plot of land that was once owned by a private citizen who now resides in London or LA but his land is seized by the IR. would you "Link" the man sitting in LA with IR??

SS was a "Darbar" owned entity. and now it belongs to it's rightful owner, the IR government.

huge difference!! that is, if you could comprehend it. but you can't. I am sure of it.
    Look, I don't give a crap about your club and SS.

All I know is that there is one prominent set of fans which has actively been rooting against TM and whose prominent IR-affiliated cronies were talking absolute shit non-stop. A team who still has an evangelist on this forum posting fake stats which miss out the first 14 games of his beloved coach's reign, and who on instagram and twitter are still saying the most disgusting things against TM.

That's enough for me I'm afraid. You can take all your iranian domestic hegemony teams and throw them in the bin, they are all part of the same diseased system now.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DR Strangemoosh For This Useful Post:

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TM4LIFE View Post
    Really sour taste left in my mouth after recent events. Can’t bring myself to support them at the moment. Maybe after a few years when it looks like a different team.
    This.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 231

You do not have permission to view the list of names.