Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else stopped supporting Perspolis in the light of the latest events?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No. Even though I supported CQ throughout the whole fiasco I still support Persepolis and I will continue. It's like saying I would stop supporting Man United because of Jose Mourinho. A coach I have despised for years with a disgusting attitude and awful anti-football tactics, but no I still supported United.

Comment

I used to be Perspolisi, but not anymore since they worked against our national team!

Comment

From now on i support Esteghlal next to my hometown team Foulad e Khuzestan, i had already noticed two years ago when i had attented Perspolis vs Esteghal in Azadi that the Esteghlal fans had much more class. You can call me a traitor, but the real traitor is FC Perspolis when they worked against the National team. I will never support traitors! FC Perspolis should b changed into FC Traitors, despicable club really.

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
          I used to be Perspolisi, but not anymore since they worked against our national team!
          Good to hear that. Adious Amigo! Only real Persepolis fans stay loyal, seasonal fans move with each wind. You were a follower or well wisher of Persepolis not a fan. Fan stands for fanatic.

Comment

Even if I had spent my entire life supporting a club, I would have turned my back on them if they pulled what Perspolis did the last two years.
            The behavior of Perspolis fans inside Iran (and some outside) was absolutely disgusting and unforgivable. I don't even know how anyone can care about team melli and keep supporting a club with that kind of fan base. I'll support ANY team they play against for the rest of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
              hey Pouya, I have news for you. You were never a fan! but don't worry, Perspolis isn't going to miss you. Please take all of the other fake ass fans with you. don't forget your Japanese Flags on the way out please!
              Hey buddy,

The only thing I have and will support forever regardless of their action is my family. In the case of perspolis, it was not just bout the coach fucking TM indirectly but most of their players and fans too. I don't have a japanese flag and that thing you said about Perspolis not missing me.... lol

Comment

Anyone else stopped supporting Perspolis in the light of the latest events?

I love the club but i hate branko and vatanforosh supporters

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
                TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

Originally posted by Pouya View Post
                  Hey buddy,

The only thing I have and will support forever regardless of their action is my family. In the case of perspolis, it was not just bout the coach fucking TM indirectly but most of their players and fans too. I don't have a japanese flag and that thing you said about Perspolis not missing me.... lol
                  Brilliantly replied my man ..! Especially on the bold ..!
                  Persepolis the club as it once existed has been long gone for years now ..!
                  That lil bit spirit of the original PP which existed has vanished during last year or so with the shameful TM sabotaging acts of their mgmt, coach & many of their useless clown players ..!
                  Piroozi faghad be darde mullaha o bache sheikha o IR cronies mikhoreh ..! 😆

Comment

Now watching this clip makes a lot of sense.
                    https://www.instagram.com/p/Btlh27zF...d=t69f3onz70ib

Esteghlal won their last cup in old ACL format of 91 with gifts and bribes to referee. Mostafavi the former IFF head admitted to this.
                    https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt8LzKYF...=19p1s33ic7zl0

Comment

Originally posted by Gholi View Post
                      Now watching this clip makes a lot of sense.
                      https://www.instagram.com/p/Btlh27zF...d=t69f3onz70ib
                      Esteghlal won their last cup in old ACL format of 91 with gifts and bribes to referee. Mostafavi the former IFF head admitted to this.
                      https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt8LzKYF...=19p1s33ic7zl0
                      Where in the video did he admit to it? After the video jumps he says این ساعتهای رولکس کار خودش را میکنه without it being clear what he has been asked to give this response. Furthermore the match in which Esteghlal received 2 penalty kicks was in 1996 (and in the Cup Winners Cup for that matter), not their Asian championship year of 1990-91.
                      Very amateur work by whoever edited the video.
                      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

I've dropped Perspolis. Branko is one thing, but the club administration was working against the national team. That is inexcusable.

I'm now a Sepahan fan.
                        Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

Well, Branko took the perhaps greatest ever Iranian football generation to WC2006 with players in top Bundesliga teams and decent Serie A team (where he did not even finish on top of the WCQ group) and got a sole point from Angola. the fact that anybody in his/her sane mind would prefer him over CQ is mind blowing. With the players he had at disposal at WC2006, he is probably our worst coach in history. And that anyone takes Mullah regime team "Persepolis" over TM shows how stupid we Iranians are and how much we deserve the misery our country is going through.

Comment

Yes, I stopped following but even more loving Persepolis now. What can I say, once a Red always one I suppose.
                            __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Used to support them in Asian champions league and against other foreign teams. Now don’t care what they do. This is not Persepolis or even Taj of the old. These teams are run by the system and a lot of its supporters are at the beck and call of the system as proven over and over again.

Comment

Originally posted by Saman_ View Post
                                Well, Branko took the perhaps greatest ever Iranian football generation to WC2006 with players in top Bundesliga teams and decent Serie A team (where he did not even finish on top of the WCQ group) and got a sole point from Angola. the fact that anybody in his/her sane mind would prefer him over CQ is mind blowing. With the players he had at disposal at WC2006, he is probably our worst coach in history. And that anyone takes Mullah regime team "Persepolis" over TM shows how stupid we Iranians are and how much we deserve the misery our country is going through.
                                Branko Ivankovic is currently a much better coach than when he coached the national team. In Iran, most fans think he is the best foreign coach Iran football had after revolution. He reached the final of ACL despite losing many key players such as Amiri, Moharrami, Taremi, Rezaeian, Mosalman, etc. and transfer ban for two seasons. In AC 2004, he only had Mahdavikia, Karimi, Rahman Rezaei, old Daei, and young Nekounam. CQ had Nekounam, Teymourian, Azmoun, Jahanbakhsh, Ghoochannejhad, Dejagah, Shojaei, etc. but he did much worse than Branko in the AC. Branko Ivankovic did not have Hashemian and Zandi for the AC 2004. He easily qualified the national team to the WC 2006 despite having Japan in the qualifying group. His WC performance is the only negative part. The top two reasons were first sticking with Mirzapour as goalkeeper and second not dropping old Daei from the squad. However he is a much better coach now and learned from his mistakes. He proved that with Perspolis. If IFF does not find any decent foreign coach outside Iran, he is the best choice among IPL coaches for the national team.

Our legend Mehdi Mahdavikia: Branko Ivankovic is the best foreign coach of Iran football after revolution so far. (https://www.mashreghnews.ir/news/919...A9%D8%B1%D8%AF)

Mohammad Nosrati: Branko Ivankovic is the best foreign coach of Iran football after revolution. (http://www.bartarinha.ir/fa/news/804...A7%D8%B3%D8%AA)

Human Afazaeli: Branko Ivankovic is the best foreign coach of Iran football after revolution. (https://www.varzesh3.com/news/149530...A7%D8%B3%D8%AA)

Comment

Working...
                                X