Anyone else stopped supporting Perspolis in the light of the latest events? - Page 2

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone else stopped supporting Perspolis in the light of the latest events?

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,049 Times in 1,579 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Not until they get rid of that slime coach and managers. The PP wave was based that it was the team of people. I really don’t get that vibe anymore.
    .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to khodam For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by persiangodfather View Post
    ill never cheer for persepolis and ill make sure to cheer against them
    Good luck with that. CQ is gone, but his cult continues for a while. This is a repeating story in Iranian community. We make idols and heros from ordinary people-leaders-coaches-players and get sad when they don't fit our narrow definition later. Give yourself few years and see the truth. Once Shah was called Amrican puppet now he is an idol leader, Khomeini was seen in the moon and now he is a blood thirsty mullah, Ali Karimi was a hero and then turned to zero for some supporters, CQ is god for some people and later become the worst enemy. Our people go to extreme opposite degree every damn time. There is no middle ground for us, it is black or white. This shows we are unstable and have no independent set of thinking. Iranians need to think more objectively/rationally rather than sensationally. (Me as well).

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gholi For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 1,596 Posts
    You don’t need to stop supporting the team just make sure you don’t act like the other “fans”. We can’t be responsible for other people’s actions only our own. That’s irrelevant to my support for the club.
    ----------------------Beiranvand---------------------
    --Rezaeian----Hosseini--Pouraliganji----Mohammadi
    ---------------Ezatolahi------Hajsafi----------------
    --Ghoddos-----------Dejagah------------Taremi---
    ------------------------Azmoun----------------------

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Karimi 8 For This Useful Post:

General Member

Thanks
    I‘ve been a Perspolis fan since i was 6... but since this whole Team Melli bashing started, and yeah it started because of Brangoh Ivangohvic and the jealous perspolis players, i‘m not interested in Perspolis anymore. Now it makes me happy to see them lose.
    I will even root against them if they play against Al hilal, etc.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Babak_Shirazi For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,792 Times in 878 Posts
    We have this or similar discussions in other threads.

I am against government involvements in sports. I am against funding for sport clubs by government. clubs must be private.

I am against showing Persepolis and Taj (aka Esteghlal) every week. This is NOT a fair system, one reason for failure of government in controlling sports.

Fans have been irresponsible. Fans should fund the club, not government.
    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

10. The Following User Says Thank You to AIrani For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,330 Times in 2,014 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gholi View Post
    Good luck with that. CQ is gone, but his cult continues for a while. This is a repeating story in Iranian community. We make idols and heros from ordinary people-leaders-coaches-players and get sad when they don't fit our narrow definition later. Give yourself few years and see the truth. Once Shah was called Amrican puppet now he is an idol leader, Khomeini was seen in the moon and now he is a blood thirsty mullah, Ali Karimi was a hero and then turned to zero for some supporters, CQ is god for some people and later become the worst enemy. Our people go to extreme opposite degree every damn time. There is no middle ground for us, it is black or white. This shows we are unstable and have no independent set of thinking. Iranians need to think more objectively/rationally rather than sensationally. (Me as well).
    You are asking a group of people who adopted the religion of their capturers and defend those same people 1000 yrs laters to think rationally.

You would have an easier job asking for an in depth systematic review of how Khomeini's hairs on the surface of the moon change the tides.

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,708 Times in 667 Posts
    Really sour taste left in my mouth after recent events. Can’t bring myself to support them at the moment. Maybe after a few years when it looks like a different team.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TM4LIFE For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,751 Times in 716 Posts
    I suppose you guys are against Iran too, because of the current administration?

Mindless snakes

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EZLN For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Placing PP above TM was beyond daft.
    Have u seen anything similar in other countries ?

Have PP supporters in the family who feel their beloved club has been highjacked, their support continues, they're beyond this divide and rule mentality.
    Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Roxanaz80 For This Useful Post:

General Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    I was never a fan of PP or SS or any club in Iran and have always loved TM.

But since PP was (and is) the enemy of TM, I now am (and will forever be) a PP enemy :-)

PP and Brangoh have been the main reason for all the hashiye and negativity around TM in the past three years at least, and I invite you all TM lovers to join me in being the enemy of PP :-)

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to theworldgamer For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 224

You do not have permission to view the list of names.