Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else stopped supporting Perspolis in the light of the latest events?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by beri486 View Post
    It was until somebody posted earlier this morning and then deleted his post.
    I think it was دکتر غریب موش
    I deleted my post and re-posted it in the more relevant thread because I had made a mistake and didn't want to reply to an old thread. You also instantly sent the same response there too. You could always have deleted your reply here, interesting you were so trigger-happy to post the same response instantaneously in both threads!

Comment

Originally posted by Footyball View Post
      I love Carlos and will always cherish him but I don’t like how some of you guys are insulting Persepolis.
      I have always supporter Carlos without insulting Persepolis every chance I get.
      Stop that! What you guys are doing is not discussing, now you just insult each other and Iranian clubs and players.
      Thank you, someone needed to say the bolded part. I am glad we have found someone with the intellect and knowledge to do that here...

Comment

Remember when PP fans all the problems of TM was cuz of CQ?

Look at those idiots now. We cant even get past 1st stage in an easy group. Losing to teams that dont even have a stadium lol

Comment

Working...
        X