Anyone else stopped supporting Perspolis in the light of the latest events? - Page 13

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Anyone else stopped supporting Perspolis in the light of the latest events?

PFDC Supporter
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,091 Times in 1,566 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Quote Originally Posted by beri486 View Post
    It was until somebody posted earlier this morning and then deleted his post.
    I think it was دکتر غریب موش
    I deleted my post and re-posted it in the more relevant thread because I had made a mistake and didn't want to reply to an old thread. You also instantly sent the same response there too. You could always have deleted your reply here, interesting you were so trigger-happy to post the same response instantaneously in both threads!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DR Strangemoosh For This Useful Post:

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Footyball View Post
    I love Carlos and will always cherish him but I don’t like how some of you guys are insulting Persepolis.
    I have always supporter Carlos without insulting Persepolis every chance I get.
    Stop that! What you guys are doing is not discussing, now you just insult each other and Iranian clubs and players.
    Thank you, someone needed to say the bolded part. I am glad we have found someone with the intellect and knowledge to do that here...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to the matrix1 For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Members who have read this thread : 224

You do not have permission to view the list of names.