Anyone else stopped supporting Perspolis in the light of the latest events?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone else stopped supporting Perspolis in the light of the latest events?

Thanks

Anyone else stopped supporting Perspolis in the light of the latest events?

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Hey guys,

I was a Perspolis fan since I was a child but after the recent round of events surrounding Perspolis, its player, coach and "fans", not only have I stopped supporting them but went the other way and kinda dislike them team in the sense that I've been wanting their opponents to win every game against them.. Anyone else feels the same?

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    I support them even more now. They were and are demonized by demons themselves just out of jealousy. May all Perspolis enemies suffer defeats and embarrassments. Its good to lose all fake fans imo.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tooleh khers For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,465 Times in 6,450 Posts
    No.
    And if you feel that way, I don't think you were a fan in the first place.
    We support the club, not individuals.

5. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Nokhodi For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,334 Times in 988 Posts
    I remember Esteghlal fans were bad with TM/CQ when Rahmati was kicked off then supported TM again once TM was primarily SS players at the end of the 2014 WCQ.

Just shows how idiotic/two-faced our people can be

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,576 Times in 5,394 Posts
    Anymore, they've become the IR Team..!! No team embody and represent the establishment better than them in IPL..!!
    may as well call them by their official Piroozi Name here going forward....Seriously...!! or The Mullah FC ..!!
    Last edited by BacheLot; 02-15-2019 at 07:43 AM.

Banned
    Thanks
    SS Tehran is the embodiment of beite agha and sepahi coalition. A quick look at supporters and sponsers of Esteghlal will reveal their true face.
    Mahmood Ahmadinejad: former president of IR
    Sardar Jafari: Top commander of IRGC
    Ansari Brothers: brother in laws of Sardar Jafari, former IRGC commanders and current sepahi billionaires who own several giant industrial and commercial complex around the country
    Khomeini Family: despite the big irony
    Mr. Fatahi: Director of Persian Gulf Pro League
    Mr Eftekhari/Afsharzadeh: former deputy ministers of sport and youth.
    Add numerous former sepahi commanders and parliament members fatollahzadeh, Najafi,..

Majority of the hashie and shenanigans about PP started by SS fans after Persepolis became the champion 2 times in a row. They forgot Ahmadinejad helping them win 3 titles and going to ACL semi finals while making PP a team struggling in relegation zone.

Old Taj fans and most of the players are not part of this establishment team.

It is funny that both Sorkhabi clubs are under sport ministry and SS fans call Persepolis as hokoomati team.
    Football is gripped by politic in Iran and it won't change with IR and without privatizing major football clubs.

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,406 Times in 2,041 Posts
    I will never stop supporting the team but there are certain players that I now think are useless/surplus to requirements and would like to throw them to the curb at the closest possible window

I think the May 25th club of North Korea would be a good for for Alipour and his personality

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    i have always loved pp, but they love IR so much that, its hard for me to keep supporting them

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tooleh khers View Post
    I support them even more now. They were and are demonized by demons themselves just out of jealousy. May all Perspolis enemies suffer defeats and embarrassments. Its good to lose all fake fans imo.
    lol 2 kalam az aghaye engineer

Quote Originally Posted by Nokhodi View Post
    No.
    We support the club, not individuals.
    Fair, but the club doesn't have a physical existence. A club is vastly made up by the individuals running it.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pouya For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,854 Times in 1,591 Posts
    ill never cheer for persepolis and ill make sure to cheer against them
    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to persiangodfather For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 231

You do not have permission to view the list of names.