Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else stopped supporting Perspolis in the light of the latest events?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sarbaze-Vatan View Post
    Branko Ivankovic is currently a much better coach than when he coached the national team. In Iran, most fans think he is the best foreign coach Iran football had after revolution. He reached ......

Human Afazaeli: Branko Ivankovic is the best foreign coach of Iran football after revolution. (https://www.varzesh3.com/news/149530...A7%D8%B3%D8%AA)
    yep, I'm convinced..

ستايشگر آموزگاری هستم که انديشيدن را
    به من بياموزد و نه انديشه ها را. زرتشت

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Click View Post
      yep, I'm convinced..
      Why would our fellow forum member, who was employed twice by Branko, working for him for four years and still relying on him for career call him "best foreign coach of Iran football after revolution" . A cryptic puzzle indeed...

Comment

Hypocrites always find a way to excuse their twisted logic with irrelevant subjects!

Originally posted by NFL View Post

If what you say is true (which is not), then tell me, what country was Persepolis representing when it played against Kashima? please don't dance around the question.

Originally posted by FutbolGods View Post
        Let me see here. Looking back, I definitely didn't spend the last two years bashing my national team like a mindless traitor. I didn't make fun of team melli after losses and didn't try to put down their wins. I didn't go after a national team player's father for daring to respond to my club coach's personal attack. Yep, I do care about my country. Can't say the same for some others though.

Spare me the *nane man gharibam bazi*. The only time people like you care about national issues is when your club happens to be involved.

The Japan flag was brought in after people had to watch the traitors in your fan base go after the national team, its coach and even its players with the kind of venom one would only expect from foreign enemies.

It was after red fans on social media spent two years openly admitting "their national team is Perspolis" (imagine being dumb enough to think this way).

It was after a bunch of vatan foroosh in your fan base swarmed social media after the Morocco game to mock team melli for winning by an own goal. It was so bad that even Khiabani got mad on TV and told them to apply for Moroccan citizenship.

You don't get to advertise your treason for two years straight and position yourselves as proud traitors... then pretend to represent the nation when it suits your purpose. Red fans in Iran say openly that to them team melli is just another team that's not Perspolis. So to the rest of us your club is just another team against team melli... no different than a foreign rival.

You guys made your beds, now lie in it. But whatever you do, don't pretend you ever gave a damn about your country. Not after you spent two years proudly admitting that you don't.
        I told you, don't dance around the question! but all you did was dance, dance and dance.
        as expected, You don't give a fuck about your country if it is not on your own terms! Plain and simple!

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
        Sorry, but your beloved club isn't the national team. Get used to it.
        don't be sorry. just read the question next time genius. the question was: what country did Persepolis REPRESENT!!
        google it if you don't understand it!

You can't even bring yourself down to admit that Persepolis represented Iran in ACL. lol
        I am not surprised one bit, just wanted readers to see for themselves.

Comment

Hypocrites always find a way to excuse their twisted logic with irrelevant subjects!
          I told you, don't dance around the question! but all you did was dance, dance and dance.
          When common sense goes over your head it doesn't mean it's "dancing"; it just means you have no common sense.

as expected, You don't give a fuck about your country if it is not on your own terms! Plain and simple!
          "My" terms? akhe teflak, is there a higher representative of national football than the national fucking team??

Which one does your genius statement apply to?
          >People like me, who put the national team above all else,
          >or something like you, who only pretends to give a damn when his club is involved?

The likes of you cared about Perspolis in the ACL not because it represented Iran, but simply because it's Perspolis. If it was Taj, Sepahan, or the national team itself in the Asian Cup, you wouldn't give a crap. Your buddies have proudly advertised this fact for at least two years now.

Location by itself is not enough. Loyalty is just as important. Perspolis at this point is from Iran in terms of geography. In terms of allegiance most of its fan base is about as "Iranian" as Saudis or Iraqis. You don't get to side against your country on a daily basis and then act butthurt when people treat you like you're not their countrymen!

As your kind have repeatedly said on Iranian social media, your national team is that club of yours that is recognized by about four people outside the country. Enjoy buddy. With any luck you might even beat Padideh in regular time next year! Who gives a crap about the World Cup when there's excitement like that to look forward to?

Comment

The pure arrogant entitlement to conflate your club with his country...?

Unbelievable ....

I think I might go out with a Celtic top on and scream about how they're "representing Scotland". What planet are you on? A club is a club, whether Persepolis, Esteghlal, Sepahan, Traktor, Foolad or Aftabeh Sazi of Qaem Shahr. For the little it's wo.rth to you, I always preferred your club to Taj, now I couldn't care less about either of them.

Country is country.

Only TM, deal with it. Just don't keep bitching that we don't love your club, whatever its called and wherever it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Click View Post
              so we are ghribeh parast implying we should have vatani coach, right?
              since you dislike both cq and branko, which vatani coaches would be your candidates?
              I never said we should have an Iranian coach. Currently we don't have any good Iranian coaches.

Which goes to another point I didn't appreciate from CQ.. 8 years in charge and he didn't have an Iranian coach beside him to teach and train. Nekounam who was his Capitan for a good four years lasted a few weeks as assistant! Why? Was there no one else to have as an assistant in a country of 80 million?

My comment about gharibe parasti was because a foreigner for us can do no wrong. Looking at this thread is a testament. Every single person who was not happy with CQs performance is a vatan foroush! There was alot of Iranian soccer legends that were not fans of CQ, heroes of yesterday are all the sudden vatan foroush, dont know anything about soccer etc.... Not everything is black and white! CQ did some good things but some bad things as well.

The question I have for you, is would you accept it if a vatani coach got to coach TM for 8 years, with a combined salary of some 20 million dollars and deliver what CQ delivered? Would he even last Four years? Jalal Talebi got a well deserved victory against the US? He was replaced/quit after the world cup? If he went to the Asian cup and got eliminated in the second round, would he get the oppurtunity to coach for another four years?

I am using Jalal Talebi as a example, please don't call me a vatan foroush for using him as an example.. Lol

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

Comment

The likes of you cared about Perspolis in the ACL not because it represented Iran, but simply because it's Perspolis. If it was Taj, Sepahan, or the national team itself in the Asian Cup, you wouldn't give a crap. Your buddies have proudly advertised this fact for at least two years now.
                so you do admit that Perspolis was in fact representing Iran. You see Dr. Strangemoosh, learn from this Futbalgod. it was easy, wasn't it?
                well, I am a fan of Persepolis, I don't need additional reason to support my club when I am already a life time fan. besides, I never said you or anyone else is obligated to support Persepolis because they are representing Iran. In fact I said there is nothing wrong with cheering for any and every team that plays against Persepolis just a few posts earlier. and yes I will cheer for any team that defeats SS and Teraktur, in ACL or any other tournament, and bigger the margin the more fun for me. But the difference is that I am not the one going around calling anyone that doesn't support TM like I do a traitor right after I have cheered against SS or Teraktur in ACL. If I did that, then I be a hypocrite.

my final comment on the subject of the thread:

those fans that you are referring to who wanted to see TM lose are actually a lot like you and the doctor here. they wanted TM to lose because they see TM and CQ as one. to them, TM losing is same as CQ losing. You wanted TM to win for the same reason. you wanted TM to win so you can come here and tell everyone how CQ's dick is bigger than Branko's. not because it was Iran football team wining something, but so you can come here and settle old scores and brag about how CQ was so great. the truth is that you give as much fucks about your country as the perspolisi fans that wanted to see TM lose. both sides frustration and infatuation was with the coach, not TM. otherwise, to me, Beiranvand, Perspolis's goalie against Kashima was the same Beiranvand that was your TM's goalie against Japan. so what is the difference? why wish him success with TM against Japan and wish him failure with Persepolis against Kashima? (or vice versa). because your priority isn't the country but the coach he plays for in each team.

Comment

I was dismayed by what happened. But I can never stop loving my favorite club Perspolis.

A true fan will never turn his/her back on his all time favorite club. Long live Perspolis!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What PP Branko and certain fans did against our TM is nothing short of disgraceful and pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                      I was dismayed by what happened. But I can never stop loving my favorite club Perspolis.

A true fan will never turn his/her back on his all time favorite club. Long live Perspolis!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Meh im die hard SS fan but its just the idea and nostalgia. These teams are nothing like when we grew up.

Comment

m
                        those fans that you are referring to who wanted to see TM lose are actually a lot like you and the doctor here. .
                        I'm getting a little tired of your bullshit son.

Comment

so you do admit that Perspolis was in fact representing Iran. You see Dr. Strangemoosh, learn from this Futbalgod. it was easy, wasn't it?
                          This 14-year-old-troll act you're copying from someone else looks even dumber when you do it.

Once again: Being from the country means nothing when you're openly disloyal to it. Every traitor in history has been from the country they betrayed. That's the very definition of treason! No one disputes that MKO freaks are from Iran. But it doesn't make them any less disgusting for siding with Saddam or going to the stadiums to boo team melli during WC 98. Come to think of it, you guys have something in common!

You don't get to proudly advertise your disloyalty to the country, then act surprised when people treat you like you're not their countryman.

you wanted TM to win so you can come here and tell everyone how CQ's dick is bigger than Branko's. not because it was Iran football team wining something, but so you can come here and settle old scores and brag about how CQ was so great.
                          This is laughable bullshit and you have no evidence for any of it. This actually goes back to the root of your problem which is a disgusting lack of loyalty to your country. You feel no loyalty to your homeland, so you can't understand why others would either. You can't bring yourself to root for team melli, so you assume others who support it must love the coach or something!

Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic.

This Perspolis-over-team melli bullshit is one of the sorriest things I've seen in sports. Rooting for a club is normal, but unless your club has some ethnic/cultural significance like Barcelona, Celtic and Rangers do, having stronger feelings for a club over your nation is downright retarded.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                            I'm getting a little tired of your bullshit son.
                            I am not your son. My dad is dead. you can go Edited - next time you're out of here!
                            Last edited by Amin_; 02-19-2019, 07:52 AM.

Comment

I am not your son. My dad is dead. you can go fuck yourself or better yet go climb CQ's dick.
                              Classy guy.

Comment

Once again: Being from the country means nothing when you're openly disloyal to it. Every traitor in history has been from the country they betrayed. That's the very definition of treason! No one disputes that MKO freaks are from Iran. But it doesn't make them any less disgusting for siding with Saddam or going to the stadiums to boo team melli during WC 98. Come to think of it, you guys have something in common!
                                if persepolis fans that cheered for Japan against TM are like MKO, then the fans that cheered for Kashima against perspolis are also MKO. and that's my whole point. these are your words, not mine. to me I don't give a fuck who support whom or who cheers against whom. that's the whole point which you keep missing because you are either drowned in hypocrisy and can't see yourself out of it, or you are a typical CQ climber.

and please cut the shit with loyalty to your fucking homeland. where do you live? Toronto? California? where? I live in the good old U.S of A. I guess you are one of those millions of Iranians who is waiting for the Iranian People to oust the Mullahs so you can go back to your homeland, right?

the only truly loyal Iranians are the dead ones. those who gave their lives. everyone else still alive is bullshitter when it comes loyalty to the homeland otherwise you should be fighting for your homeland and either dead or in jail somewhere in Iran.

Comment

Working...
                                X