Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else stopped supporting Perspolis in the light of the latest events?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NFL View Post
    Bebein mashti, the childish under 18 rules of this site doesn't allow for a proper response to your agenda. so I'll try to keep it U18 so no one gets offended.

your claim of having read hundreds of thousands of people's postings on social media in just a few months speaks volumes of your credibility.

and that's assuming there were no people posting anything supportive of TM otherwise you would have had to go through millions of people's postings to gather hundreds of thousands of Anti TM postings.

keep talking boy, show off your credibility!
    There's only one agenda here which is your allegiance to your beloved club and your surreal logical gymnastics.

The "childish under 18 rules of this site" means that it isn't your living room for you to bully, and repeatedly accuse other people of this site of:

- taking Japan flags to matches
    - calling legends of Iranian football "vatanforoush"
    - rooting against Iran if the coach is different

The "childish under 18 rules of the site" are to keep people like you in check.

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
      Bebein mashti, the childish under 18 rules of this site doesn't allow for a proper response to your agenda.
      Even after so many (friendly) warnings you still come back mocking the site and our rules?! Well, if you don't like these "childish rules", then feel free to check out other sites with "grown up rules". Enough is enough! See you back in a few months.
      Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
        If by support TM you mean insult our players on instagram and twitter, insult the coach, insult the staff, insult their families in the most disgusting, horrific manner then you have a point.

The stuff on social media over the last few months, by hundreds of thousands of people...

We're not going to forget that.

Ever.

Post one of those hundreds of thousands here. They insulted CQ not TM and not players. And they insulted CQ rightfully, he had it coming. HE still has not apolagized for his fake accusations and insulting some of his own players. Also once again you display your uniqueness. What does someone posting garbage on social media has anything to do with the club? The club and Branko and its players expressed their support for TM on multiple times.

Comment

Still waiting on those posts on how Perspolis insulted players and TM.

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
            Still waiting on those posts on how Perspolis insulted players and TM.
            Keep waiting until you answer my simple question here:

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...=1#post2629175

Have asked this question weeks ago and still waiting for a response. Chakerim

Did Branko start in 2002 or 2003? Does this give him a total win ratio of 58.9% as Iran's Full National Team Coach or not? If your reading comprehension and mathematical ability aren't quite up to par to grasp this, then I can't expect you to be able to appreciate insults about players' families and spouses from many of your club's fans on social media.

Comment

Did Branko start in 2002 or 2003? Does this give him a total win ratio of 58.9% as Iran's Full National Team Coach or not? If your reading comprehension and mathematical ability aren't quite up to par to grasp this, then I can't expect you to be able to appreciate insults about players' families and spouses from many of your club's fans on social media.
              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

I love Carlos and will always cherish him but I don’t like how some of you guys are insulting Persepolis.
                I have always supporter Carlos without insulting Persepolis every chance I get.
                Stop that! What you guys are doing is not discussing, now you just insult each other and Iranian clubs and players.

Comment

Am just watching Man City vs Schalke prematch and Rio Ferdinand said "Of course I want Man City to lose".

I was thinking, in what world is a club team somehow analogous to the national team, wherever they are from, as intimated by some in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Footyball View Post
                    I love Carlos and will always cherish him but I don’t like how some of you guys are insulting Persepolis.
                    I have always supporter Carlos without insulting Persepolis every chance I get.
                    Stop that! What you guys are doing is not discussing, now you just insult each other and Iranian clubs and players.
                    Perspolis? No. I will accept that I've talked about some of their players/staff.

For example, I think the only acceptable punishment that will teach Alipour his place is a young Sir Alex Ferguson, an empty locker room, and a hairdryer.

Am just watching Man City vs Schalke prematch and Rio Ferdinand said "Of course I want Man City to lose".

I was thinking, in what world is a club team somehow analogous to the national team, wherever they are from, as intimated by some in this thread.
                    Funny. I'm sure if a rift happened between United and the English NT, Ferdinand would wreck United. As he should.

Comment

Still waiting....That conversation is over since you conceded a while ago but I would not expect you to know how and why since you did not attend Sharif I assume. Still waiting for one of those posts.

Comment

simple process:

Dislike anything remotely related to PP or Brangoh or any stupid fan who blindly follows PP (and I am ashamed to say we might have many), despite all their efforts to undermine TM in the mean time let PP and its die hard stupid fans feel the hate.

Be patient, until we come up with a strategy to dissolve PP and send Brangoh home so that we can have any remote hope of having a strong TM.

So repeat the following loud and clear (if you are not a PP fan and you are interested in TM):

Down with PP forever.

And yes regardless of what happens to TM, PP should be dissolved. End of story.PP means trouble and no one needs trouble.

Comment

Dear CQollahis:

The 40th day of mourning has passed now.

You can take off your black shirts.

Comment

Originally posted by beri486 View Post
                            Dear CQollahis:

The 40th day of mourning has passed now.

You can take off your black shirts.
                            lol this thread has been inactive for a while, seems like you need to follow your own advice

Comment

Originally posted by Pouya View Post
                              lol this thread has been inactive for a while, seems like you need to follow your own advice
                              LOL touche!
                              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

It was until somebody posted earlier this morning and then deleted his post.

I think it was دکتر غریب موش

Comment

Working...
                                X