Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else stopped supporting Perspolis in the light of the latest events?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else stopped supporting Perspolis in the light of the latest events?

Hey guys,

I was a Perspolis fan since I was a child but after the recent round of events surrounding Perspolis, its player, coach and "fans", not only have I stopped supporting them but went the other way and kinda dislike them team in the sense that I've been wanting their opponents to win every game against them.. Anyone else feels the same?

I support them even more now. They were and are demonized by demons themselves just out of jealousy. May all Perspolis enemies suffer defeats and embarrassments. Its good to lose all fake fans imo.

Comment

No.
      And if you feel that way, I don't think you were a fan in the first place.
      We support the club, not individuals.

Comment

I remember Esteghlal fans were bad with TM/CQ when Rahmati was kicked off then supported TM again once TM was primarily SS players at the end of the 2014 WCQ.

Just shows how idiotic/two-faced our people can be

Comment

Anymore, they've become the IR Team..!! No team embody and represent the establishment better than them in IPL..!!
          may as well call them by their official Piroozi Name here going forward....Seriously...!! or The Mullah FC ..!!
          Last edited by BacheLot; 02-15-2019, 07:43 AM.

Comment

SS Tehran is the embodiment of beite agha and sepahi coalition. A quick look at supporters and sponsers of Esteghlal will reveal their true face.
            Mahmood Ahmadinejad: former president of IR
            Sardar Jafari: Top commander of IRGC
            Ansari Brothers: brother in laws of Sardar Jafari, former IRGC commanders and current sepahi billionaires who own several giant industrial and commercial complex around the country
            Khomeini Family: despite the big irony
            Mr. Fatahi: Director of Persian Gulf Pro League
            Mr Eftekhari/Afsharzadeh: former deputy ministers of sport and youth.
            Add numerous former sepahi commanders and parliament members fatollahzadeh, Najafi,..

Majority of the hashie and shenanigans about PP started by SS fans after Persepolis became the champion 2 times in a row. They forgot Ahmadinejad helping them win 3 titles and going to ACL semi finals while making PP a team struggling in relegation zone.

Old Taj fans and most of the players are not part of this establishment team.

It is funny that both Sorkhabi clubs are under sport ministry and SS fans call Persepolis as hokoomati team.
            Football is gripped by politic in Iran and it won't change with IR and without privatizing major football clubs.

Comment

I will never stop supporting the team but there are certain players that I now think are useless/surplus to requirements and would like to throw them to the curb at the closest possible window

I think the May 25th club of North Korea would be a good for for Alipour and his personality

Comment

i have always loved pp, but they love IR so much that, its hard for me to keep supporting them

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
                  I support them even more now. They were and are demonized by demons themselves just out of jealousy. May all Perspolis enemies suffer defeats and embarrassments. Its good to lose all fake fans imo.
                  lol 2 kalam az aghaye engineer

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  No.
                  We support the club, not individuals.
                  Fair, but the club doesn't have a physical existence. A club is vastly made up by the individuals running it.

Comment

ill never cheer for persepolis and ill make sure to cheer against them
                    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Not until they get rid of that slime coach and managers. The PP wave was based that it was the team of people. I really don’t get that vibe anymore.
                      .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                        ill never cheer for persepolis and ill make sure to cheer against them
                        Good luck with that. CQ is gone, but his cult continues for a while. This is a repeating story in Iranian community. We make idols and heros from ordinary people-leaders-coaches-players and get sad when they don't fit our narrow definition later. Give yourself few years and see the truth. Once Shah was called Amrican puppet now he is an idol leader, Khomeini was seen in the moon and now he is a blood thirsty mullah, Ali Karimi was a hero and then turned to zero for some supporters, CQ is god for some people and later become the worst enemy. Our people go to extreme opposite degree every damn time. There is no middle ground for us, it is black or white. This shows we are unstable and have no independent set of thinking. Iranians need to think more objectively/rationally rather than sensationally. (Me as well).

Comment

You don’t need to stop supporting the team just make sure you don’t act like the other “fans”. We can’t be responsible for other people’s actions only our own. That’s irrelevant to my support for the club.
                          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

I‘ve been a Perspolis fan since i was 6... but since this whole Team Melli bashing started, and yeah it started because of Brangoh Ivangohvic and the jealous perspolis players, i‘m not interested in Perspolis anymore. Now it makes me happy to see them lose.
                            I will even root against them if they play against Al hilal, etc.

Comment

We have this or similar discussions in other threads.

I am against government involvements in sports. I am against funding for sport clubs by government. clubs must be private.

I am against showing Persepolis and Taj (aka Esteghlal) every week. This is NOT a fair system, one reason for failure of government in controlling sports.

Fans have been irresponsible. Fans should fund the club, not government.
                              چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Working...
                              X