Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Daei: I had been offered to be the head of IFF & later the head of Sports Ministry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daei: I had been offered to be the head of IFF & later the head of Sports Ministry

In a new interview Daei just claimed that in the past he had been offered to become the head of IFF and he refused. Also 7-8 years ago Rafsanjani lobbied for him to take head of Sports Ministry position and he declined that as well. Here is the video to this interview. These key job offers are around 6:50 mark:

I have always said he would make a great Head of IFF or even Sports Ministry. Instead of being a head-coach.
    He is well educated, has a UNI degree and has clearly passion for the sport. A managerial job suits him far more better than a technical job.
    He would be the best option to head IFF.
    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

he knows they have no tools to be succesfull so he declines wisely

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
        he knows they have no tools to be succesfull so he declines wisely
        nailed it..!
        he doesnt wanna become some politician's TOOL..!! Like Taj..!!

Comment

No disrespect to Daei, i like the guy alot, but if he says "man kheli zhamatkheshidam ke be inja residam" Why did you accept the TM head coach job back in 2008? You had no business accepting that job. You had very little coaching experience to take such a big job, that awful football we played back then when you were a coach was the worst i seen from TM during my 20 years of TM fan. The loss to Saudi at home still hurts. It was evident you lacked what it takes to be a head coach of TM. You did not "kheli zhamat bekeshidi" to become TM coach but used your famous name and popularity to get the job that you later failed and spoiled your coaching career

Comment

Ali Daei is a great and proud Iranian which is good for our community.

Before anything, he needs to LEARN the concept of "Conflict of Interests," or as say in our language: " تضاد منافع "

I read that Daei's wife is a daughter of big Mullah. This by itself has opened many doors for him.

Ali Daei using Team-e melli and placing his trade mark name; Ali Daei was conflict of interest.

Ali Daei is the wealthiest Iranian sport person but comes to the USA to update his green card. Why? He is not alone, there are other sport people who come to the USA to keep their green cards current.

I met him several times, a few times in his sport stores. The one in Amireyeh area of Tehran worth zillion of tomans. He should use his wealth, connections, and knowledge to teach our youth and give them opportunities to succeed.
            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Working...
            X