Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suspend Iran's football until they allow women into stadiums. This should have been done already.

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
      You know i would say grow up man, but since you're probably around 50 years of age, i'm afraid that that's never going to happen. Seriously, which 50 year old man talks like that? PWNAGE is something a teenager would say. In fact, your way of discussing and mannerism on this forum reminds me of 15 year old boys. I'm not here to pwnage anyone but share my ideas and support Iran and our TM.
      Oh great you are communicating with me again. So were you calling me a liar or my female relatives?
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post
        Your analogy is sooo off but i will entertain it anyway. So yea.. not at all.. I would take off my shoes. However, if the rule is "Leave your wife outside of my house because I don't allow women inside.", Then I would not enter the house either because:
        A) I don't associate with people with backwards thinking.
        B) I have more respect for my wife than to put her through that.
        C) Im not trying to join in on a sausage party.
        Well i see that my analogy is lost on you. Let me give it another try, see if you understand. The house stands for Iran, and like other houses, our house has certain rules. You and your wife are very much welcome in our house, but if you don't respect and like our rules, or are of the opinion that our rules are backward, then yes it is best if you don't enter the house.

Other houses (countries) have their own rules as well, and the same applies to each house: you don't like the rules, then bye bye don't come again

Comment

این که گفت بحث دیگه نمیکنه ولی هنوز داره حرف میزنه. اگه هنوز اهل بحث هستی پس لطفا جواب سوال ما را هم بده: بالاخره اتهام دروغگو بودن را داری به من میزنی یا فامیلهای مونثم؟
          البته اگه متوجه شدی که اشتباه کردی و هم من و هم فامیلهایم راست میگفتند که دیگه جواب دادن نمیخواد.
          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Don't worry TM will not be banned by fifa. They will work it out, maybe certain fifa officials will attend a seminar regarding Iranian culture organised by IFF.
            How is banning women from football stadia part of Iranian culture?
            Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

Originally posted by RaginG Inferno View Post
              Banning women is not part of Iranian culture but rather sirvan's personal belief system as evidenced by him dictating what his wife is allowed to do (by his own admission).

Comment

Originally posted by RaginG Inferno View Post
                What you call "banning", Iranian men call a place not suited for women, like those men's only clubs (for example fraternities) you have in the West. Our argument is that a football stadium where men play football in (guy teams) is not suited for women and we only want men to attend these games. When female teams play in football stadiums, us men are not allowed to attend the stadium.

It's a men's only or women's only thing you also have in the West. I remember when i was living in Holland you had women's only gym's, or ladies only movies in the cinema (called ladies night) where men where not allowed. Come on guys deep down you know it would be silly if fifa would ban Iran for our customs. It's none of fifa's business period.

We will do anything in our power to keep women away from men football games in football stadiums. I just discussed this with me mates.

Segregation in various forms also exists in other countries around the globe you know.

Seeing how fifa is corrupt (how else is the world cup played in tiny Qatar during the winter) i suggest IFF gives these leeches some money so they'll leave us be.

Comment

Tomorrow will be the draw for World cup and asian cup qualification, live on:
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECxHZ-b2d44
                  https://de.fifa.com/worldcup/news/au...ation-in-asien

11:30 CET
                  14:00 Iran time
                  World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                  sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                  If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                  -

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                    Banning women is not part of Iranian culture but rather sirvan's personal belief system as evidenced by him dictating what his wife is allowed to do (by his own admission).
                    Aha yeah, last time i checked Iranian women still weren't allowed in football stadiums. And it's not banning, it's a men's exclusive event. Look it up, you also have them in the West

Anti-Iranian propaganda doing it's work as usual.

Comment

What you call "banning", Iranian men call a place not suited for women, like those men's only clubs (for example fraternities) you have in the West. Our argument is that a football stadium where men play football in (guy teams) is not suited for women and we only want men to attend these games. When female teams play in football stadiums, us men are not allowed to attend the stadium. It's a men's only or women's only thing you also have in the West. I remember when i was living in Holland you had women's only gym's, or ladies only movies in the cinema where men where not allowed. Come on guys deep down you know it would be silly if fifa would ban Iran for our customs. It's none of fifa's business period.
                      We will do anything in our power to keep women away from men football games in football stadiums. I just discussed this with me mates.
                      Segregation in various forms also exists in other countries around the globe you know.
                      Seeing how fifa is corrupt (how else is the world cup played in tiny Qatar during the winter) i suggest IFF gives these leeches some money so they'll leave us be.
                      Sirvan, according to your argument men and women shouldn't be treated equally. Even if you believed in your premise (it's bad for women to be in the stadium) , what is really eye opening is that you go in to say I, Sirvan, get to decide that it's bad, that they shouldn't impinge on my freedom to swear, and I ban them from coming! There is really nothing else to say than I think your outlook matches perfectly with the IRs, and enjoy living in one of the last bastions of the Middle Ages.
                      According to your philosophy, your mother and wife are less than human. May God grant you a daughter, then maybe you'll change.
                      زن زندگی آزادی

Comment

Aha yeah, last time i checked Iranian women still weren't allowed in football stadiums. And it's not banning, it's a men's exclusive event. Look it up, you also have them in the West
                        the problem of you Iranians inside Iran is that you think everyone is against you, that everything is anti-Iranian, that everything is propaganda towards Iran, while you guys are brainwashed, and living in a fish tank.. you guys cannot think freely, you seem to just blabber what the regime made you believe, you should grow your own opinion rather than having an opinion forced upon you. but unfortunately you and some Iranian minorities think like this.. you guys are all in a fishtank and you think the world you live in is only that.

sometimes reading what some people from Iran say makes me think how backward they think after 40 years. just shows how the regime messed up with their brains.

and if you don't agree with what I say, just look at how many members you made angry with your argument. instead of thinking what they are saying and weighing if they are actually saying something that is beneficial you only think black and white.

Comment

Oh great you are communicating with me again. So were you calling me a liar or my female relatives?

Comment

The amount of PWNAGE in this thread is straight up hilarious. Going from declaring that he doesn't allow his wife to do things to backpeddling and saying that he meant that he strongly advises her against doing things to doubling down in a cutesy way and confirming he has a weird relationship where he doesn't allow his wife to do things, to labling Iranians as arabs and when being shown they are Iranian demanding women from Tehran, and when given women from Tehran, running away and avoiding the question (in his defense maybe he isn't allowed to answer the question). LOL PWNAGE like this comes once in a blue moon!

Comment

Originally posted by euphory View Post
                              the problem of you Iranians inside Iran is that you think everyone is against you, that everything is anti-Iranian, that everything is propaganda towards Iran, while you guys are brainwashed, and living in a fish tank.. you guys cannot think freely, you seem to just blabber what the regime made you believe, you should grow your own opinion rather than having an opinion forced upon you. but unfortunately you and some Iranian minorities think like this.. you guys are all in a fishtank and you think the world you live in is only that.
                              sometimes reading what some people from Iran say makes me think how backward they think after 40 years. just shows how the regime messed up with their brains.
                              and if you don't agree with what I say, just look at how many members you made angry with your argument. instead of thinking what they are saying and weighing if they are actually saying something that is beneficial you only think black and white.
                              He has actually admitted being wrong many times in this thread. From his denial about his (non Iranian but Bosnian) wife needing him to allow her to do things, to pictures of women in stadiums actually being from Iran, to claiming men swear in front of women. Pure online PWNAGE!

Comment

I remember the last time I was in Azadi stadium in 2009. That was when I had joined PFDC. I was overly excited to go there and take some pictures for my friends here at the time. Honestly, that was the ONLY reason. I took those pictures and posted them in a thread.
                                That thread still exists, but not the pictures. I remember I said "perhaps the last time at Azadi stadium". Martin-Reza, editor in chief here, asked me "why was it the last time?"
                                I didn't quite answer his question at the time, but said things have changed, and they have changed for the worse.

Well, Dear Martin-Reza, my answer to your question 10 years ago, lies in the last few pages of this thread my friend.

The backward mentality of banning women, the "men's club", the backward mentality of the government and their hooligans.
                                It is not the women who should be banned from attending. It is people with the mentality of someone here, who should forever be banned from attending stadiums.

Comment

Working...
                                X