X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
    Report blames both Gohari and Mohebi
    I wonder what position Mohabi played.

یک حمله کم خطر از تیم امید توپی را نصیب محبی مدافع تیم ملی کرد و او سعی کرد مهاجم را کنترل کند تا گوهری خروج کند و توپ را دریافت کند اما گوهری به موقع خروج نکرد و رزاق پور از همین تعلل استفاده کرد و به سمت توپ هجوم آورد و با ضربه ای دروازه تیم ملی ایران را باز کرد. در کل می توان گفت تعلل گوهری وعدم هماهنگی با محبی باعث شد تا این گل به ثمر برساند.
    Mohebi played RW. He was doing good going forward. Couldn't really see who it was who messed up the goal with Gohari. Either him or Shiri

Comment

It seems Majidi yet to find his RB. Saki was the starter but has injury and Aghajanpour & Jalali has been playing as RB during Zlatko. Majidi used Mamizadeh against MIS and today started Arta then replaced him Min36 with Aghajanpour.

He may need to search for his RB during PGL game.

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
        Yes IFF is a member of FIFA but there is also such a thing as having local customs and regulations. And Iran's argument is that they do not want women to be exposed to the obscene cursing and wild manners of men in their stadiums. Loud and clear, it has nothing to do with discrimination but with contemporary Iranian culture, customs and societal rules.
        Was this custom and culture in place 40+ years ago or is it a new custom and culture?
        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

We did not get a chance to watch this game but only thing we are sure are Mehrdad scored and Gohari fumbled.

This was just a test game and won't be a big factor to exclude/include any player for TM consideration

Real test are PGL games, where players will be tested.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            10x this. My main concern for wilmots thus far is that he forgets about the attention needed to be paid to the defense. We built a solid foundation because cq firstly protected the weak one on one defenders and defensive technique, and then slowly upgraded the personnel actually in the backline. But still we saw in SK match we opened up and created 16 chances, yet we also conceded a ton of chances as well. A marked departure from the performances vs SK in the past WCQ where they had ZERO shots on target. We always looked sure and in control in those games. VS SK, we were more open and attacking, but way less in control. It needs to be a careful balancing act.
            I don't think CQ actually thought it was worth addressing the 1v1 abilities of our defenders because to be frank our defenders were better emergency defenders than ball-playing CBs. If he made a solid unit for corners/crosses/parking the bus that's all we needed.

In Wilmots team we will see if he decides to just let it fly or if he tries to improve the independence of each defender. If Jahanbakhsh/Taremi are not tracking back we will always be under more pressure than under CQ.

Comment

Comment

Sorry, Sofascore fooled me, always was 1:1

Gesendet von meinem I3113 mit Tapatalk

Comment

If U23 does not include: Noorafkan, Delfi, Sayadmanesh they are not making it out of the group stage.
                  "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                    If U23 does not include: Noorafkan, Delfi, Sayadmanesh they are not making it out of the group stage.
                    Sayyadmanesh is part of the senior team now. I'd go with something like this for Omid.

Comment

Less than 48 hrs until we know Irans opponents for WCQ

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
                        Sayyadmanesh is part of the senior team now. I'd go with something like this for Omid.
                        who do you think would require Sayadmaneshs service more TM or U23? We should be using all the resources possible to finally get our boys into the Olympics.
                        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                          who do you think would require Sayadmaneshs service more TM or U23? We should be using all the resources possible to finally get our boys into the Olympics.
                          Hope so too. Would be a strong team.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                            Less than 48 hrs until we know Irans opponents for WCQ
                            Here's the Format for 2nd round:
                            https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2022_F...C_Second_Round

But do we know how 3rd round will look? As I can count, 16 teams will go to 3rd round.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                              Here's the Format for 2nd round:
                              https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2022_F...C_Second_Round

But do we know how 3rd round will look? As I can count, 16 teams will go to 3rd round.
                              It will be exactly like last time. Only 12 teams will go through.

The eight group winners and the four best runners-up will advance to the third round. Matches in this round will double as part of the 2023 AFC Asian Cup qualifying campaign.

Then those 12 teams will be split into two groups of 6 teams. Top 2 teams qualify to world cup. 3rd place teams go to a playoff. Winner of that playoff will play vs Oceania/Concacaf/Conmebol's playoff team.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                                Dear.
                                Not letting ladies to the stadium is not a " local custom" its just a bad managerial decision. This is not religious issue at all.
                                Government has in the past allowed ladies to various sport facilities including football and volleyball so it's not a forbidden custom.
                                Why should be a discrimination against women for bad behavior of disrespectful men?
                                Government must provide safe and healthy facilities for men and women to attend the games.
                                we should create environoment so family members can attend and enjoy games . Cultural excuse will be a lame excuse and won't work.
                                Where did i say it is a religious thing? It's a 100% cultural thing. Lad unlike you guys i actually live in Iran. I used to say that women should be allowed in the stadiums as well. But after living here and talking and spending time with the guys (of who most are not religious at all) i noticed they all say the same thing, they don't want women in their stadiums because they want to freely curse and shout and behave like cavemen, and in front of women they can not do that. In Iranian culture we are raised to be respectful in front of women, hence their argument is that women have their own team and that they can attend the matches of the female teams.

How many here have been raised to not curse and always behave as a gentleman in front of women by their Iranian parents, or at least their parents saying such things to them?
                                Also comparing the Volleyball fan base to the Football fan base, really bro? When was the last time you visited Iran? There is a totally different atmosphere and culture between the football stadiums and Volleyball teams. Iranian men want to shout things like toop tank fesh feshe davare mah ..... they curse alot and they just wont do that in front of women. There is a minority of football fans that also want women in Iranian stadiums, but they are a minority in my experience, so i wonder where your statements of majority of men want women in the stadium is based on?

Also, some here saying it's IR that's keeping women out of stadiums don't know much about Iran and Iranian culture, they're probably born (or have grown up) abroad, or they are after a cultural revolution.

Fifa should respect Iranian culture, women are allowed to go to stadiums and follow the Iranian female teams. And as long as we play football according to the rules of FIFA and don't turn it into handball for example, fifa should butt out of our customs and try to change things according to their customs. Our country, our rules. I reckon that even if the government would allow women to the stadiums, not many would attend, and the ones that did would be bullied by the men and be seen as weirdos. Resulting in eventually again women free football stadium, fifa should know that they can't force their culture and values and customs upon people who have different values. I actually hope they allow women in the stadiums so you can see the result for yourself.

Ps foreign women are allowed to attend the football stadiums of male teams, and that's because they can't understand us. Does the fifa know that?

Comment

Working...
                                X