Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's very likely that Ranieri will be gone at the end of the season.

As much as I hate boring ass defensive football, he seems like a good person to take over and build on What CQ started.

Comment

Originally posted by Naap View Post
      According the News in italy, Montella has an offer from iran
      https://app.football-italia.net/?ref...litalia-135067
      Don’t think so!! This guy can still find a job in Europe why would he want a national team job especially with such a joke of federation like Iran

Comment

Originally posted by mehdiKia15 View Post
        Don’t think so!! This guy can still find a job in Europe why would he want a national team job especially with such a joke of federation like Iran
        I could think of 2 to 3 million reasons!

Comment

Um... Have you met / done business with Italians?

Comment

Saint Carlos stayed with the "joke" federation for 8 years.

SO he must be the ultimate joker

Comment

chelsea shoudlve signed beyranvand instead of that headcase Kepa

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                Um... Have you met / done business with Italians?
                The kinds of issues a serious coach has to deal with in Iran are simply not found in Western countries. Football in western nations including Italy is decades ahead of us in terms of organization, planning and infrastructure. The Italian federation is only corrupt and incompetent compared to Germany or UK. In terms of facilities, budget, youth programs and stadiums Italy is world class. It's delusional to think IR's football "system" is even remotely comparable. I can only dream that our football will one day reach Italy's level of "incompetence"!

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                  It's very likely that Ranieri will be gone at the end of the season.

As much as I hate boring ass defensive football, he seems like a good person to take over and build on What CQ started.
                  What about Claude Puel? He plays offensive football and was sacked today!

Comment

Look like IFF actually offered Montella a 3.5 years contract and almost same salary as CQ(1.5 M a year), he asked few days to think about it, i was talking with a friend who is very much into Italian football and he told me it was actually in few Italian sources.

Comment

https://amp.calciomercato.com/news/r...d-iran-j-99591

How’s his coaching style ?

Comment

Montella = morrabie radde 2-3 dar Europa, harja morrabigari karde ekhraj shode va natijeye khobi nagerefte.
                        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLion80 View Post
                          its old school like most italian coaches. They used to be best in the world tactically but now they are just outdated. spanish or german coaches are the ones winning right now

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                            its old school like most italian coaches. They used to be best in the world tactically but now they are just outdated. spanish or german coaches are the ones winning right now
                            Thanks for the ground breaking news. Was claudio ranieri outdated when he shocked the world?. Italians have the best coaches, goalies and defence because those positions requires brains... funny how thise are the 3 we always struggled at until cq
                            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                              Thanks for the ground breaking news. Was claudio ranieri outdated when he shocked the world?. Italians have the best coaches, goalies and defence because those positions requires brains... funny how thise are the 3 we always struggled at until cq
                              We clearly saw that in the past 3 World Cups.
                              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                                Montella = morrabie radde 2-3 dar Europa, harja morrabigari karde ekhraj shode va natijeye khobi nagerefte.
                                lol you just described CQ.

Comment

Working...
                                X