This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
    It seems like they already know Honduras will finish 4th in CONCACAF and Australia will finish 5th the final round of qualifying.
    I shall bet on >8 penalties for Saudi Arabia throughout qualifying with good odds.

Comment

ویلموتس امشب به ایران میآید

مارک ویلموتس، سرمربی تیم ملی فوتبال کشورمان امشب به ایران بازمیگردد.

Wilmots will return to Tehran tonight.

Comment

TM training days shrinks to only 3 days.
        12-15 July.

July 15 is a game day.

3 days training is not a serious training . It seems is just get to meet players , assemble a team to play U23 team.
        I hope it's a useful game for U23 since 3 days assemble team is not a formidable challenge even if carry TM tag.

Since it's a test game i suspect Wilmots to test as many players and subs.

Comment

^ Here is the list for the short TM training http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/2673/%D8%A7%...A2%D8%AA%DB%8C

If you are wondering, I don't know many of these players either According to Varzesh3, the forwards are from Azadegan League and they were the highest scorers last season. Except for Mazaheri who skipped the last camp all the players were not invited to the June camp. This is a fresh approach to break ground and examine young talent. Several of players like Ansari, Aghaie, Abdollahzadeh and Ali Karimi were invited before by CQ.

Keepers: Mazaheri, Mehdi Amini, Ahmad Gohari

Defenders: Mohammad Ansari, Moradmand, Siavash Yazdani, Iman Salimi, Danial Esmailifar, Mehdi Shiri, Saied Aghaie, Mohammad Naderi

Midfielders: Ali Karimi, Ahmad Abdollahzadeh, Reza Asadi, Amir-hossein Karimi, Mehrdad Mohammadi, Mohammad Mohebi, Mohammad Karimi, Saied Vasie, Arash Rezavand, Majid Aliyari

Forwards: Shahriar Moghanloo, Peyman Ranjbari

Comment

Wilmots & U15,U16.U19.U23 Coaches

Last edited by St_Mark; 07-10-2019, 01:39 AM.

Comment

Wilmots dressed like he is azar-dar..

Comment

I just look to Egypt squad. Except Salah and El Neny plus 2 or 3 other guy in Aston Villa, Portugal and Turkey the rest are local players!

International media sold us this team as an outsider of WC while we have much more legionnaires!

Comment

Here are Wilmots's remarks at the meeting with all the youth TM coaches and other IFF officials. He basically emphasized how he has an offensive strategy and this means a new approach and responsibilities for all the players. He said that he and Vahid were both forwards and embrace such a philosophy. Wilmots also mentioned that he studied TM players before accepting the offer and realized that Iran had the necessary talent for such an approach.

http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/2706/%D9%88%...86%DB%8C%D9%85

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                    Here are Wilmots's remarks at the meeting with all the youth TM coaches and other IFF officials. He basically emphasized how he has an offensive strategy and this means a new approach and responsibilities for all the players. He said that he and Vahid were both forwards and embrace such a philosophy. Wilmots also mentioned that he studied TM players before accepting the offer and realized that Iran had the necessary talent for such an approach.

Go TM!

Now that's a man with a vision!

He is not going in with the attitude that we are 40 years behind so let's just get jiggy with it and see what happens.

And he clearly cares about the U?? teams which is something we basically ignored in the last 8 years!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post

Go TM!
                      Okay, initially I was like who tf is this guy?

Then I watched Iran create more goal scoring opportunities vs korea in 1 game under him than they did in 8 years combined under the previous clown.

Now he has setup a meeting with all the youth team coaches...

For once the incompetent jackals at the IFF picked the right guy for the job.

Wilmots's will have my 100% support from now on.

Comment

Originally posted by beri486 View Post
                        Now that's a man with a vision!
                        He is not going in with the attitude that we are 40 years behind so let's just get jiggy with it and see what happens.
                        And he clearly cares about the U?? teams which is something we basically ignored in the last 8 years!
                        we get it man you don't like CQ....quit taking a silent jab at him in every post you make. how do u not get tired of it?
                        Last edited by Ghermez Agha; 07-10-2019, 10:00 AM.
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Looks like Marc sent his bodyguard home!

He is safe as houses in Iran is going sightseeing now!

Comment

^ Nope, the bodyguard is wearing green and standing right next to Vahid

Comment

CQ did all of these things at the begining too...

- sightseeing Iran
                              - coordinating with youth teams
                              - coordinating with PGPL coaches...

In the end very few of the coaches would actually meet him... only a few like Daei, Tartar, and Veisi would visit and discuss with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                CQ did all of these things at the begining too...

- sightseeing Iran
                                - coordinating with youth teams
                                - coordinating with PGPL coaches...

In the end very few of the coaches would actually meet him... only a few like Daei, Tartar, and Veisi would visit and discuss with him.
                                Theres a 100% direct correlation between people who think Alipour is the second coming of Miroslav Klose and people who let what you are saying go in one ear and out the other.

These same people have been proven to be bad at mathematics

Comment

Working...
                                X