X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://s-v2.tamasha.com/statics/vid...1b3b_n_360.mp4

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
      I have been in Tehran since coaching the team and what I noticed that everything is very clean. You see flowers everywhere. I think it's a European city, it's really formidable. And our training center is a magical place, with the mountains in the background," the Belgian coach went on to say.
      Of course if you have been working in Africa and then come to Iran, you get positively surprised. Your mindset is different.

Comment

What the heck I’m mind blown - how is there a TM list and none of us knew about it?! First time I’ve seen PFDC miss a TM list/camp announcement!
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
          What the heck I’m mind blown - how is there a TM list and none of us knew about it?! First time I’ve seen PFDC miss a TM list/camp announcement!
          Where??

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
            Where??
            I haven’t seen the published list but apparently they are currently practicing (domestic TM players) and playing against team Omid
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Wilmots is simply telling the truth , hate the mullahs or not , Iran is one of or maybe the safest nation on earth.

Just look at the statistics, murders,Robbings,rapes,mugging,terror attacks and bombings.

Iran is one of the lowest nation in the world in all these categories.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                I haven’t seen the published list but apparently they are currently practicing (domestic TM players) and playing against team Omid
                TM list will be published before July 9 .
                U23 list already published.

Training will start July 9 or 10 and U23_TM match is on last day of training July 15.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                  Wilmots is simply telling the truth , hate the mullahs or not , Iran is one of or maybe the safest nation on earth.
                  Just look at the statistics, murders,Robbings,rapes,mugging,terror attacks and bombings.
                  True. Just a shame there are too many idiots thinking Iran is a war zone...

Comment

Safest than Iceland ? Robbing are increasing (in Tehran e.g), rapes : we don't have the accurate statistcs as the victims don't dare to sue the rapist, terror attacks : we had some in Tehran, Ahvaz and Sistan Baluchistan recently.

Comment

Absolutely.
                      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

It's cause most of the above crimes are done by the government and not by our lovely people

My female family members did complain about motorists snatching bags in Tehran a few years ago, but for the most part if you are doing your own thing Iran is safer than Belgium for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                          It's cause most of the above crimes are done by the government and not by our lovely people

My female family members did complain about motorists snatching bags in Tehran a few years ago, but for the most part if you are doing your own thing Iran is safer than Belgium for sure.
                          last time i went my cousin got his chain snatched by one of those kesafats. it was handed down to him by his father as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
                            last time i went my cousin got his chain snatched by one of those kesafats. it was handed down to him by his father as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Terrible.

Comment

https://www.espn.com/soccer/fifa-wor...ound-the-world

So originally the world cup draw was going to be on July 17th for all confederations at once, but due to the delayed date of the World cup it looks like only Asia will have it then. Each confederation will have a draw at its own time and place of its choosing.

Damn, more room for AFC corruption

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                                https://www.espn.com/soccer/fifa-wor...ound-the-world
                                So originally the world cup draw was going to be on July 17th for all confederations at once, but due to the delayed date of the World cup it looks like only Asia will have it then. Each confederation will have a draw at its own time and place of its choosing.
                                Damn, more room for AFC corruption
                                It seems like they already know Honduras will finish 4th in CONCACAF and Australia will finish 5th the final round of qualifying.
                                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Working...
                                X