X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
    Soltanyfar Said:

سلطانی فر در پاسخ به این سؤال که گزینه مدنظر شما برای تیم ملی فوتبال داخلی است یا خارجی، گفت:
    مربی توسط فدراسیون انتخاب می شود و آنها مسئولیت این کار را دارند.

من در جریان هستم که در حال بررسی هستند و در آینده نزدیک انتخاب خواهند کرد.

Any decision regarding a new coach will be after IFF general assembly (meeting of the board of directors March 23).
    Soltanifar did not mention anything about the meeting of the board of directors date. So no one can predict the exact date the new coach will be appointed.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
      Soltanyfar Said:

سلطانی فر در پاسخ به این سؤال که گزینه مدنظر شما برای تیم ملی فوتبال داخلی است یا خارجی، گفت:

مربی توسط فدراسیون انتخاب می شود و آنها مسئولیت این کار را دارند.
      من در جریان هستم که در حال بررسی هستند و در آینده نزدیک انتخاب خواهند کرد.

Any decision regarding a new coach will be after IFF general assembly (meeting of the board of directors March 23).
      So we should expect a coach in a year and a half. They're going to waste as much time as possible to avoid paying a salary.

Comment

Two scenarios that are possibility:

1. IFF deliberately delay the process of choosing the new coach to avoid paying salary for next a few months.

2. They are waiting for the end of IPL season to appoint Branko Ivankovic as new head coach.

What do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by Sarbaze-Vatan View Post
          Two scenarios that are possibility:

1. IFF deliberately delay the process of choosing the new coach to avoid paying salary for next a few months.

2. They are waiting for the end of IPL season to appoint Branko Ivankovic as new head coach.

What do you think?
          Please stop with Branko this branko that. Wanna puke to read his name every post.

Comment

Hossein Kalani who is a member of the IFF technical committee said in an interview last week that the new TM head coach will be announced by the end of this week. I like and respect Kalani yet sometimes he says thinks that I am not so sure about. I don't know how reliable his claim is and personally I don't think IFF will have a new TM head coach this week. We shall see.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
              Hossein Kalani who is a member of the IFF technical committee said in an interview last week that the new TM head coach will be announced by the end of this week. I like and respect Kalani yet sometimes he says thinks that I am not so sure about. I don't know how reliable his claim is and personally I don't think IFF will have a new TM head coach this week. We shall see.
              Later on, he denied the bolded part.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                Zabonam laal, if we go after Vatani coach, we should either get Daei or GN, no other Vatani coach can implement discipline as much as them.

Vatani coaches understand that their career is in IRAN ONLY. Vatani coaches will make sure there is enough brown stuff on their nose so that they don't end up unemployed.
                “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

André Villas-Boas is one of the best and youngest available coaches at the moment. Probably IFF will not be available to afford him as his previous teams are big spenders for coaches like AVB.

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
                    André Villas-Boas is one of the best and youngest available coaches at the moment. Probably IFF will not be available to afford him as his previous teams are big spenders for coaches like AVB.
                    i am shocked and stunned how some people come up with this names.

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
                      His heart is not in the right place. His last few jobs were all money driven and to make matters worse he quit coaching to pursue a career in racing and nearly killed himself lol

Comment

AVB has and comes from alot of money. He doesn't care about football anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                          i am shocked and stunned how some people come up with this names.
                          ditto..!! lmao..!!
                          let them have their fun ftb..!!
                          it'll make it that much funnier when some domestic clown coach or washed up 3rd rate eastern EU coach gets hired to shitt all over CQ's work o bereh rade karesh after getting us in too deep of hole to climb in order to qualify to WC 22

Comment

The Tournament organized by China, and where Iran was supposed to participate, will finally see China, Thailand, Uruguay and Uzbekiztan competing.

Another miss opportunity..

Comment

lol TM may be without a coach until april-may. meanwhile, let's watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTY14EWJdds

Comment

According the News in italy, Montella has an offer from iran
                                https://app.football-italia.net/?ref...litalia-135067

Comment

Working...
                                X