X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    Iran/Japan friendly is taking shape for november at azadi
    Just hope that Japan is not going to bring their youth Team. I mean if we take in consideration that they took their U-23 Squad to the Copa America...

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      persianfutbol on twitter.
      Its apparently no longer affiliated with PFDC.

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
        Just hope that Japan is not going to bring their youth Team. I mean if we take in consideration that they took their U-23 Squad to the Copa America...
        They're going to send their U12's to play against us in preparation for the 2034 world cup

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          persianfutbol on twitter.
          Thanks!
          Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
            no, but if webmaster would like to expand to instagram, I am willing to help.
            Ig account would be loads of fun.
            Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Originally posted by GoIran View Post
              Nice. I want TM to get revenge on them as soon as possible.
              What good would a victory in a friendly do ?? The only proper revenge is to face them at the next Asian Cup and knocked them out the way they knocked us out.

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
                What good would a victory in a friendly do ?? The only proper revenge is to face them at the next Asian Cup and knocked them out the way they knocked us out.
                Well, it always helps your confidence and your standing to beat a continental powerhouse, even in a friendly

Comment

Originally posted by Roxanaz80 View Post
                  Hello, does Pfdc have a twitter or ig account by any chance?
                  Hi everyone, I have decided to make an instagram page for Persian Football, @persian_football.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                    Well, it always helps your confidence and your standing to beat a continental powerhouse, even in a friendly
                    It does but revenge only applies when we knock them out of the same competition.

Comment

Originally posted by ramendawg View Post
                      Hi everyone, I have decided to make an instagram page for Persian Football, @persian_football.
                      You should make that page sound more legit, like @PersianFootball or @PersianFootballOfficial or @PFDC something like that.

What would you post though? i think you need to have several top members of this forum as the admins of the page who would post stuff on the go. Transfers, rumors, fixtures. Obiously not score updates, you dont wanna have hourly posts like an amateur.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit View Post
                        You should make that page sound more legit, like @PersianFootball or @PersianFootballOfficial or @PFDC something like that.

What would you post though? i think you need to have several top members of this forum as the admins of the page who would post stuff on the go. Transfers, rumors, fixtures. Obiously not score updates, you dont wanna have hourly posts like an amateur.
                        I changed the username to PersianFootballOfficial, I just intend to repost and link the articles posted here, as a gateway for users who can’t access the site. I don’t intend to post hourly either. If you want to be an admin please email me!

Comment

Originally posted by ramendawg View Post
                          I changed the username to PersianFootballOfficial, I just intend to repost and link the articles posted here, as a gateway for users who can’t access the site. I don’t intend to post hourly either. If you want to be an admin please email me!
                          That’s a good name!

No I don’t intend to be an admin, but I just followed you. Also you should change the page from personal to a business account and have all the links in description and bla bla. Makes the page look more legit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Why does PFDC need an IG? Isn’t that a competing concept?
                            .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Originally posted by khodam View Post
                              Why does PFDC need an IG? Isn’t that a competing concept?
                              It doesn't need to compete. You can post images and links in description to the forums for a detailed insight or the main page with articles. Its a good marketing strategy to advertise the PFDC forums too.
                              Trust me not everybody knows about this forum. Specially people in Iran. It could potentially evolve into a BleacherReport page, or 433. We could even get our own app someday. Hell we might even be able to sponsor TM!

PFDC for TM

Comment

On a note, there are many competing pages on IG related to Iranian and legionnaire football. I have noticed that some of these pages cite their articles and news faster than we read them on PFDC too sometimes. We need a really dedicated and hard working team behind this

Comment

Working...
                                X