This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    So apparently this guy is Wilmots bodyguard, IFF published a letter that he gets paid by Wilmots and not the federation LOOOOLLLL!!

He should hire Houman Khepel instead, would come cheaper, younger, fatter, and speaks English also
    You can see from the chelo-kebab phenomenon that he arrived here few months before his boss!
    sigpic
    Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Is it a norm for football coaches to have their own bodyguard? This sounds quite funny to be frank. I wonder if that’s necessary and what this sole bodyguard will/can do to protect him in case of any bodily threats!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

So apparently this guy is Wilmots bodyguard, IFF published a letter that he gets paid by Wilmots and not the federation LOOOOLLLL!!

He should hire Houman Khepel instead, would come cheaper, younger, fatter, and speaks English also
        Since in Eye-Ran, do like Eye-Ranians
        lets introduce him to good old Persian workouts
        CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
          Is it a norm for football coaches to have their own bodyguard? This sounds quite funny to be frank. I wonder if that’s necessary and what this sole bodyguard will/can do to protect him in case of any bodily threats!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          I don’t want to restart the discussion CQ vs. MW again, but did we ever had a foreign coach having a Bodyguard ?

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
            Reza could’ve remained a super sub for us I wish he hadn’t retired. One of my favorite players ever and a very clutch critical finisher. Speaking of strikers, I wish Ebrahimi would give up the number 9 and let a striker wear it and not a defensive midfielder
            The whole numbering/naming is a joke in Iran

Comment

Are you serious?!!! He brought a bodyguard?!!!

Good for the bodyguard! He'll be having years of vacation in Iran!

Comment

Quieroz was loved by the people and never needed a bodyguard. Queiroz loved us so much he burned his bridges in Portugal to defend us.
                WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                  Can we please stop talking about CQ and comparing him to Wilmots !

Wilmots is a good coach and was a great player , now we won't be able to judge him untill the start of the third and final round of AFC's WCQ in septmber 2020.

Even the next 2 friendly games and the second round of WCQ matches starting in September 2019 can't really tell us anything about his game plans and coaching ability.

So lets be patient and just support him for now forget CQ , he is history and I wish him well in Coloumbia.
                  You forget. I never will. Those were the best days of our history.
                  WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Wow, i thought Abgosht was joking when he claimed him to be his body guard, first..!!

sorta pathetic, that he feels the need for it..!! lol

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                      Wow, i thought Abgosht was joking when he claimed him to be his body guard, first..!!

sorta pathetic, that he feels the need for it..!! lol
                      40 years of brainwashing and anti-Iranian propaganda by western media is the reason Wilmots feels the need for bodyguards, soon he'll find out he's save and doesn't need protection, he will be protected by Iranians, he's one of us now.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                        Are you serious?!!! He brought a bodyguard?!!!
                        Good for the bodyguard! He'll be having years of vacation in Iran!
                        Baba in dige che "Bodyguard" hast? In Bande Xoda az bacheh mahale 13-14 saale ham kotak mikhore.

Comment

He seems kind of useless lol... fat like that

Comment

Maybe it's his secret lover he calls bodyguard so he can stay with him in Iran!

You never know these days.

Comment

By the way guys... don't be offended please. First of all he's had this guy since he was a coach with Belgium: https://www.voetbalprimeur.be/nieuws...naar-iran.html.

Secondly... it's his choice whoever he wants to bring with him.

Cheers !

Comment

Way to make something out of nothing guys. He had the same bodyguard when he coached Belgian NT and Ivory Coast. Why does everything have to be taken so personally and turn into an indictment of our country 😂. Guy is probably just a mate he wants to be with him for moral support

Comment

Working...
                                X