Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photos of Wilmots meeting with U19 team.

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
      Actually there is. Are Kurds Iranian?
      Yes, even if they are nationals of another nation.
      Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

Wilmots is sorta in a tough spot coming in. Everyone is so used to CQ and so are the players. I feel like Wilmots in the coming weeks really needs to win over the locker room and create a bondage with the players similar to what CQ had with them

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
          Wilmots is sorta in a tough spot coming in. Everyone is so used to CQ and so are the players. I feel like Wilmots in the coming weeks really needs to win over the locker room and create a bondage with the players similar to what CQ had with them
          Agreed. The coach HAS to have the respect of the players. TM has had both ends of the spectrum: Branko had no respect from his players (see karimi antics from WC2010), While CQ had 100% support and admiration from his players.

Comment

I hope Wilmots has a strong Character, an i dont give a shit character otherwise he will have problems in rian

Comment

Video of Vahid's remarks after arriving at the camp earlier today. Very professional. Glad he is Wilmots's assistant. https://tamasha.com/v/ol6y3

Go TM!

Comment

He’s a great addition to the staff.

Comment

You guys have no idea how happy I am to know that Vahid Hashemian will be by Wilmots side aiding him and our boys in Team Melli. I always imagined Mahdavikia or Hashemian headcoaching Iran down the line, but this is almost the perfect path for Hashemian. Vahid has coached German youth teams since 2015 I believe and to transfer from that job position to assistant Team Melli coach is NOT bad. If he went from his previous position to Looleh Keshi Qazvin, then that would be bad. And to be honest Hashemian would never do such a thing lol. The man is dedicated and objective.

He didn't get the head coaching job which in my opinion would've been too soon, however, getting the assistant job position will benefit all of us in the long run. We all had thought Markar would coach Team Melli. Vahid having played in Germany, speaking fluent German, being a legend of our football was the best option and I cannot be happier. I wish him the best!

Comment

Actually there is. Are Kurds Iranian? Are Parsis Iranian?

The line is not so black and white is my point. Countries at the end are just geographical zones where people lived and immigrated too.
                    The ignorance among Iranian diaspora members regarding Iran's history, it's people and culture never seizes to amaze me.

Comment

So dogs are still wolves as per your example for animals.

For humans based on your example we should all be Africans and never are Persians because we immigrated from Africa over 70,000 years ago.
                      If that's the case, 70.000 years is a long time lad. I don't know if you're familiar with genetics or not but we Iranians cluster in the same groups despite our linguistic or ethnic backgrounds. For example did you know that many east-Asians are lactose intolerant? And that this is due to the genetic factor?

Ofcourse, our society like all societies have been constructed and you can feel connected with all human/animals on this planet. But the danger i see with people with your way of thinking is their often anti-Iranian worldview. It probably comes from Marxist or similar worldviews, and the fact that we're an ancient culture and you're "modern" way of thinking has objections with our different mindset. But the moment KC who like me is an old skool Iranian mentions bloodline you quickly attack and dismiss his view and deny that their is such a thing as "bloodline" (or in fancy scientific terms genetic clustering), which is simply false.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                        Bad bakht fekr konam pashimon shod emza kard in bazi ro did. Pishe khodesh mige ina che vahshiaee hastan!!
                        Can you believe this guy? Fyi we're one of the more cultured people on this earth.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                          Video of Vahid's remarks after arriving at the camp earlier today. Very professional. Glad he is Wilmots's assistant. https://tamasha.com/v/ol6y3

Go TM!
                          Hashemian as the assistant was a very good decision! Much better than Nekounam! As much as I like Nekounam, I would prefer him to go to Europe somewhere and get some professional coaching licenses.

Comment

https://tamasha.com/v/eqNMA
                            hash interview

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                              Hope they legalize it

Comment

Originally posted by P.dente View Post
                                Hope they legalize it

Comment

Working...
                                X