This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sam20 View Post
    That's completely irrelevant to my post though. I was telling another member that you can't say China is the new Germany /France, as their players are all born and raised in Germany and learned to play their football there.

Can't compare this to China who just quickly naturalizes players to play for their national team.
    My point is the "born and raised" doesn't make you from that country. As mentioned many of us are not born and raised in Iran yet we are Iranian.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

International football is becoming a joke. FIFA should limit the numbers of naturalized players in a country.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
        My point is the "born and raised" doesn't make you from that country. As mentioned many of us are not born and raised in Iran yet we are Iranian.
        You have Iranian heritage, you are not Iranian unless you have an Iranian citizenship or passport. Legally if you have a certain citizenship you are from that country. If you decide to connect more to your Iranian side that's your personal choice, however legally you are not Iranian unless you have documentation saying so.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
          Manu Ferrera with Wilmots to Iran
          • 28 May 2019
          • 00:00

Manu Ferrera (60) becomes assistant coach of Marc Wilmots with Iran. Ferrera has been working at AA Ghent since 2008, first as an assistant coach, later as a youth coordinator and recently as a promise coach. Ferrera was given the opportunity by AA Gent to transfer to another position, but he decided last night to accept Wilmots' proposal. He was allowed to take two assistants to Tehran. In addition to Ferrera, the former Belgian national coach chose Laurent Spinosi, a 56-year-old goalkeeper coach who was active in the reserves of Olympique Marseille. (RN)

weird hat !
          Both coaches have very long experiences as coaches especially the goalkeeper coach.

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
            You have Iranian heritage, you are not Iranian unless you have an Iranian citizenship or passport. Legally if you have a certain citizenship you are from that country. If you decide to connect more to your Iranian side that's your personal choice, however legally you are not Iranian unless you have documentation saying so.
            I'm not taking from a legal perspective. We know what we are even if the law says otherwise simply because of our bloodline. Go try telling someone who has an Iranian mother but non Iranian father that they are not Iranian simply because Iran's law says so and see how they will respond. Do you think people born to an Iranian mother but non Iranian father are not Iranian?
            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Manu Ferrera with Wilmots to Iran
              • 28 May 2019
              • 00:00

Manu Ferrera (60) becomes assistant coach of Marc Wilmots with Iran. Ferrera has been working at AA Ghent since 2008, first as an assistant coach, later as a youth coordinator and recently as a promise coach. Ferrera was given the opportunity by AA Gent to transfer to another position, but he decided last night to accept Wilmots' proposal. He was allowed to take two assistants to Tehran. In addition to Ferrera, the former Belgian national coach chose Laurent Spinosi, a 56-year-old goalkeeper coach who was active in the reserves of Olympique Marseille. (RN)

weird hat !
              It looks like he is wearing a bald cap.

Comment

I'm not taking from a legal perspective. We know what we are even if the law says otherwise simply because of our bloodline. Go try telling someone who has an Iranian mother but non Iranian father that they are not Iranian simply because Iran's law says so and see how they will respond. Do you think people born to an Iranian mother but non Iranian father are not Iranian?
                Many people with Iranian bloodline don't consider themselves Iranian, but that they had Iranian parents. They have no connections to Iran except that their parents came from there. Not everyone connects with their Iranian side as much as you.
                It's a matter of personal choice what culture you decide to connect yourself with. The idea of bloodline in useless. When you refer to Iranian bloodline do you mean Iran as of 1935 or how far back do you go identify someone has Iranian/Persian bloodlines? Is Freddy Mercury Iranian?

Comment

Many people with Iranian bloodline don't consider themselves Iranian, but that they had Iranian parents. They have no connections to Iran except that their parents came from there. Not everyone connects with their Iranian side as much as you.
                  It's a matter of personal choice what culture you decide to connect yourself with. The idea of bloodline in useless. When you refer to Iranian bloodline do you mean Iran as of 1935 or how far back do you go identify someone has Iranian/Persian bloodlines? Is Freddy Mercury Iranian?
                  It's not a matter of connecting. You are what you are even if the law says differently or if you choose to deny it.

Comment

It's not a matter of connecting. You are what you are even if the law says differently or if you choose to deny it.
                    Actually there is. Are Kurds Iranian? Are Parsis Iranian?

The line is not so black and white is my point. Countries at the end are just geographical zones where people lived and immigrated too.

Comment

Actually there is. Are Kurds Iranian? Are Parsis Iranian?

The line is not so black and white is my point. Countries at the end are just geographical zones where people lived and immigrated too.
                      It could be determined whether they are Iranian are not depending on what their parents are. If one or both of them are, then so are they.

Comment

off topic but watching u20 world cup now, I do not remember, how did Saudi and qatar make it over us? would have been great exposure

Comment

Now that IFF is negotiating with Iranian coaches as assistant coaches to Wilmots , I hope they don't include Markar & rest of the gang from the past.
                          Why??

Comment

Originally posted by JamB View Post
                            off topic but watching u20 world cup now, I do not remember, how did Saudi and qatar make it over us? would have been great exposure
                            As usual, we got eliminated without losing. Iran did not even qualify for the u19 Asian championship

Got eliminated during qualifications. Tied Syria and Jordan, beat Palestine. But in ranking of 2nd place teams they take away your win against last place so we got 2 points while countries like Chinese tapei get 3 points and advance over us by defeating a country like Macau

Comment

VAHID Hashemian Wilmots Assistant coach.

د خبر:

ویلموتس: شرایط فوتبال ایران مثبت است

سرمربی تیم ملی فوتبال ایران گفت:شرایط فوتبال ایران را مثبت ارزیابی می کنم و می خواهم به تمام نقط این کشور سفر کنم.

به گزارش سایت رسمی فدراسیون فوتبال، مارک ویلموتس در نخستین نشست خبری خود به عنوان سرمربی تیم ملی فوتبال ایران گفت: از همه اصحاب رسانه تشکر می کنم و همانطور که رئیس فدراسیون گفت، ایران را کشور بی نظیر دیدم و در این مدت کم، فیلم های بازهای تیم ملی در مسابقات اخیر را مشاهده کردم.

وی ادامه داد: آنچه که در ذهن اروپایی ها از ایران است نه مثبت است و نه منفی اما به اعتقاد من ایران از امکانات خوبی برخوردار است و می خواهم به همه نقاط ایران سفر کنم.

سرمربی جدید تیم ملی ایران همچنین امکانات مجموعه ورزشی آزادی را هم بسیار مثبت ارزیابی کرد و گفت: هدف من این است که همه بازیکنان و مردم در کنار یکدیگر بتوانند تیم ملی را جلو ببرند.

وی ابراز امیدواری کرد که با فدراسیون همکاری خوبی داشته باشد و گفت:
                              ی
                              ک نفر را برای رصد رقابت های لیگ انتخاب می کنم. در مسائل فنی دستیارانم من مانوئل فریرا و وحید هاشمیان هستند.
                              دلیل انتخاب هاشمیان تسلط او به زبان آلمانی و آشنایی اش با فرهنگ این کشور بود.

ویلموتس در پایان اظهار داشت: تاکنون دستیاری به عنوان آنالیزور انتخاب نکرده ام. بازی مقابل تیم های ملی فوتبال سوریه و کره جنوبی کمک می کند تا آنالیز خوبی از بازیکنان داشته باشم. حداکثر تلاش مان را می کنیم که کشور شما که اکنون کشور من هم هست، به جام جهانی راه پیدا کند.

Comment

Contract

Comment

Working...
                                X