This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Korea already got their CQ revenge. They beat Columbia with him as head coach.
    Well, CQ has not been with Colombia long enough yet but it was the combination of CQ and Iran that was deadly for the Koreans.

Let's hope the new coach can continue the trend even though his style will hopefully be attacking.

Comment

Lets put it this way, CQ didn't have a brilliant resume when he took over TM, otherwise why would he takes over one of our worst TM ever! Same as Wilmots, he did well with Belgium, but after that nothing really to be proud of, so let give him a time to prove himself again. This is an opportunity for him as it was for Carlos 8 years a go, Carlos took advantage of it and his good works earned him Colombia job which wasn't probably possible to earn back to 8 years a go!

Comment

Things are starting to look good again for our TM! Two good friendlies in june and a promising coach plus coaching staff. Forza TM!

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
          It doesn't really matter where they are born and raised. Many PFDC members are born and raised outside of Iran yet they are Iranian due to their bloodline.
          bloodline is so 1940ish

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

I have no issue with defensive minded approach for some games as long as our team knows how to keep the possession of the ball and attack when they get the ball which was not the case with previous coach. The upcoming friendly matches especially the friendly against South Korea are excellent opportunity to use them improve in those departments as much as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
              bloodline is so 1940ish

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk
              Are you Iranian? If yes, please tell us how.
              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Is this guy ever going to give a speech out of any plans and introduce himself to the fans? We are one week away from a friendly....when are they going to start training and announce the squad?

Comment

I think you meant China is the new qatar/Germany/France/Sweden/Poland/Belgium/etc....
                  Not comparable to the countries that I have highlighted.

Comment

،مارک ویلموتس امروز برای آغاز فعالیت خود در تیم ملی ایران
                    و آماده سازی ملی پوشان برای دو دیدار دوستانه مقابل سوریه و کره جنوبی،وارد تهران شد.

Comment

We better not get too upset if we lose to Korea. Cant expect a new coach to perofrm the same as CQ who was at the helm for many years.

So please dont all react negatively if there is a below par performance of TM in the upcoming friendlies - that is what friendlies are for.

Comment

is wilmot offical yet?

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                          is wilmot offical yet?
                          No...still waiting on the official presentation and news conference. Major outlets (like Livescore.com) have not announced it yet either.

Comment

Manu Ferrera with Wilmots to Iran
                            • 28 May 2019
                            • 00:00

Manu Ferrera (60) becomes assistant coach of Marc Wilmots with Iran. Ferrera has been working at AA Ghent since 2008, first as an assistant coach, later as a youth coordinator and recently as a promise coach. Ferrera was given the opportunity by AA Gent to transfer to another position, but he decided last night to accept Wilmots' proposal. He was allowed to take two assistants to Tehran. In addition to Ferrera, the former Belgian national coach chose Laurent Spinosi, a 56-year-old goalkeeper coach who was active in the reserves of Olympique Marseille. (RN)

weird hat !
                            Last edited by St_Mark; 05-28-2019, 12:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shayan_M View Post
                              Not comparable to the countries that I have highlighted.
                              It is.
                              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

It doesn't really matter where they are born and raised. Many PFDC members are born and raised outside of Iran yet they are Iranian due to their bloodline.
                                That's completely irrelevant to my post though. I was telling another member that you can't say China is the new Germany /France, as their players are all born and raised in Germany and learned to play their football there.

Can't compare this to China who just quickly naturalizes players to play for their national team.

Comment

Working...
                                X