This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sly View Post
    LOL who's going against the tide, not being objective? The only people who think Iran deserved to win against Spain and Portugal are you and some Iranians. Yes, we played fantastically well in the WC! Our best performance ever but ask any non-Portuguese, non-Spanish and non-Iranian objective observer and they would say judging by the intensity of the games, ball possession, game control, shots and everything else, all our 3 opponents deserved to win! but the fact is that 2 of them didn't! Good! lucky us! Now if you want to continue saying we were unlucky, Ronaldo this or Diego Costa that, please be my guest. There are tons of other similar incidents that can be mentioned about how we were lucky and got the advantage as well. You have to be fair, not biased!
    Now back to the original discussion..... only results in WCs are not necessarily a measure to compare 2 different coaches of 2 eras. Tons of of other factors play a role which is the main point I'm trying to make.
    Yes i'm sure you think that all non-Iranians are of the opinion that we were lucky against Morocco, Spain and Portugal, but only thing this silly statement proves is how you want to portray yourself as being objective by downplaying TM's performance during the world cup.

I reckon you don't understand the concept of luck, because we were the ones who where unlucky against Spain and Portugal, unlucky that terrible refereeing didn't see Ronaldo and Diego Costa red carded, meaning a big chance for TM to beat them was taken away from us. Ball possesion, game control, shots, game intensity (this one really made me laugh), lad they barely created any chances against Iran, only Spain once, but so did we. Fact is that we were unlucky not to beat them due to bad refereeing, and you claiming that we were lucky to only lose by a small margin and draw shows how biased you are with your silly statements.

Comment

• Here we go again...

راه حل فدراسیون فوتبال ایران برای پرداخت دستمزد ویلموتس

Comment

Varzesh3 announced in the following link that it's official and Wilmots is the head coach of TM then in the body of the article it says that the contract will be signed after final negotiations on Wednesday (tomorrow May 15, 2019). So, what happens if the two sides don't agree during the talks and the deal falls through?

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/161158...6-%D8%B4%D8%AF

Comment

Another "King " ?

Pad'R

Comment

They just had to give Carlos Qurioz the contract until World Cup 2022.

I am still ready for the job with my 5 German assistant.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
              Varzesh3 announced in the following link that it's official and Wilmots is the head coach of TM then in the body of the article it says that the contract will be signed after final negotiations on Wednesday (tomorrow May 15, 2019). So, what happens if the two sides don't agree during the talks and the deal falls through?

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/161158...6-%D8%B4%D8%AF
              been there done that..!! remember Clemente saga..!! not at all an improbable outcome for it to all fall through late.!!
              pretty soon they'd have to fork over some $$s to make the deal concrete and contract binding and thats usually when it goes tits up for us
              lets hope not, cause surely IFF will use that as an excuse to bring in a tokhmy domestic coach...!!
              if they can get a verbal agreement from Renard, after the AFCON id still favor waiting it out for him..!

Comment

تاج
                قرارداد ما با ویلموتس تا پایان جام جهانی ۲۰۲۲ قطر خواهد بود

و قرار شده که وی
                فقط دو دستیار همراه خودش به ایران بیاورد و سایر دستیاران وی چه کادر فنی، پزشک و بدنساز و... همه از ایران باشند

و حتی از وی خواسته شده که فدراسیون محور باشد. در توافقات اولیه که فدراسیون فوتبال تمام مسئولیت های روابط عمومی، بازی های تدارکاتی و مصاحبه ها زیر نظر و با اختیار رئیس فدراسیون است

و با توجه به سابقه خوب ویلموتس در تیمnهای پایه بلژیک قرار شد که
                نظارت بر تمام تیم های پایه برعهده سرمربی تیم ملی باشد.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                  تاج
                  قرارداد ما با ویلموتس تا پایان جام جهانی ۲۰۲۲ قطر خواهد بود

و قرار شده که وی
                  فقط دو دستیار همراه خودش به ایران بیاورد و سایر دستیاران وی چه کادر فنی، پزشک و بدنساز و... همه از ایران باشند

و حتی از وی خواسته شده که فدراسیون محور باشد. در توافقات اولیه که فدراسیون فوتبال تمام مسئولیت های روابط عمومی، بازی های تدارکاتی و مصاحبه ها زیر نظر و با اختیار رئیس فدراسیون است
                  و با توجه به سابقه خوب ویلموتس در تیمnهای پایه بلژیک قرار شد که
                  نظارت بر تمام تیم های پایه برعهده سرمربی تیم ملی باشد.
                  My Persian reading skills are not the best but I'm getting that IFF does not want a repeat of CQ and doesn't want the coach to have unfiltered opinions/thoughts/power about anything?

So a yes-man
                  Last edited by perspolis#1; 05-17-2019, 12:42 PM.

Comment

Apparently he left Iran without signing a contract... wow... Only in Iran does this happen. Haha... back to the drawing board?

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                      Apparently he left Iran without signing a contract... wow... Only in Iran does this happen. Haha... back to the drawing board?
                      PLEASE MR TAJ
                      call Vincente del Bosque and make him coach for TM!

Comment

I wished Hashemian or Mahdavikia would be experienced enough to take over TM. But i guess they are still in progress...

Comment

Wilmots left Iran without signing a contract. Now Taj says the contract will be finalized on Monday (see https://varzesh3.com/news/1612219/%D...B4%D9%88%D8%AF ) and there are 'minor differences' that will be resolved on Monday. So far he has not kept his word at least four times in a row let's see if he delivers this time.

Go TM!

Comment

Now that IFF is negotiating with Iranian coaches as assistant coaches to Wilmots , I hope they don't include Markar & rest of the gang from the past.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                              Now that IFF is negotiating with Iranian coaches as assistant coaches to Wilmots , I hope they don't include Markar & rest of the gang from the past.
                              Why not?

Comment

I am happy Marc Wilmots is go back home to Belgium. He was 2 years without doing anythink. We need better one and I am happy he not agree. it's very strange come back to Iran on Monday to sign. Something's not right here.

I still hope José Mourinho or Klinsmann, Franz Beckenbauer or Del Bosque even if Dick Advocaat or Marco van Basten would all been better

Comment

Working...
                                X