TM-News-Vol. 5 - Page 4

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 244 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: TM-News-Vol. 5

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 5,548 Times in 2,557 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Quote Originally Posted by The Realist View Post
    Mourinho or Zidane!

mazel tov To that 😊
    or what ?
    “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Power Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by The Realist View Post
    Aghajanian is not the right fit purely based on his lack of first-ranked coaching and management experience and not due to his general coaching or assistant coaching experience. So many years working experience under CQ is a bless, he’s picked up hell of a lot and agree no evidence of laziness.
    Modern world football means modern choice world coaching selection. In Vatani, We only have likes of mahdavikia, hashemian and Ghotbi as modern coaches and I doubt any of them are suitable, have enough experience or even want the job?
    What kind of coaching license does he have?
    How fluent is he in English?
    Did he ever attend any kind of formal coaching class in Europe?
    What is his other coaching experience?
    Do you think our next coach will take him as his No.1 assistant?
    Do we even want to invest additional time for him to get more experience?
    How motivated is he to manage the team? ( some people are great sergeants but lousy generals)
    I think if we have to get domestic coaches, it would be great if Daie can have him as his assistant.

We can even get the Iranian Bundasliga coach to come and assist Daie.

Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    lol @ the post above

- how good is his english ? Be to che bacheh , as if its a must, does schäfer speak english? Or any iranian coach ? Now you may say schäfer speaks english but i always think stfu when he speaks english

- coaching licence ? I say a coaching licence says nothing about a coach, also im very sure half of the coaches bought their licence or haf a very easy way to get it

- iranian coaches will never do well inside iran, maybe outside iran because in iran they woild destroy any iranian coach with lack of support

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 11,722 Times in 4,939 Posts
    Aghajanian is not qualified to coach TM or major clubs.

Chamanian is no longer U16 coach and IFF is currently searching for a cheap coach, Maybe he can try that. That is about his level of coaching.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to St_Mark For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 3,140 Times in 1,380 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by St_Mark View Post
    Aghajanian is not qualified to coach TM or major clubs.

Chamanian is no longer U16 coach and IFF is currently searching for a cheap coach, Maybe he can try that. That is about his level of coaching.
    Getting Chamanian => not getting qualified to the WC => hitting ourselves on our heads thinking why we didn't get a good foreign coach.

Haven't we already realized like an n times that we will fail with Iranian coaches? The same thing happened with Daei, Ghalenoei, Ghotbi, Mayeli Kohan, Shahrokhi, etc.

Coaching U16 TM in the U17 WC is so much different compared to coaching in the real WC! What makes Chamanian more qualified to coach TM than Aghajanian? Not that the latter is so much qualified but still.....he has at least 2 WC experiences.

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxanaz80 View Post
    I don't think CQ was into lazy people.
    You guys are not reading between the lines. He is just not a good fit. Even if we get Branco back to team melli it would ultimately not work. We need a good foregin coach with a good reputation and who has a lot of knowledge and experience. If we get other than that we will be put into our lost era the period from after world cup 2006 to before April, 4, 2011. The is the period if you guys remember the time which we had no sense of direction and we were lost and confused all at the same time.

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 11,722 Times in 4,939 Posts
    [QUOTE=Sly;2627902]Getting Chamanian => not getting qualified to the WC => hitting ourselves on our heads thinking why we didn't get a good foreign coach.
    Haven't we already realized like an n times that we will fail with Iranian coaches? The same thing happened with Daei, Ghalenoei, Ghotbi, Mayeli Kohan, Shahrokhi, etc.

I think you misunderstood my comment.

I said Aghajanian should try U16 since Chamanian is no longer the coach of U16.

I did not mean to imply Chamanian is a qualified coach beyond U16.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to St_Mark For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by the matrix1 View Post
    You guys are not reading between the lines. He is just not a good fit. Even if we get Branco back to team melli it would ultimately not work. We need a good foregin coach with a good reputation and who has a lot of knowledge and experience. If we get other than that we will be put into our lost era the period from after world cup 2006 to before April, 4, 2011. The is the period if you guys remember the time which we had no sense of direction and we were lost and confused all at the same time.
    Always said we need a good foreign coach,no doubt. Vatani coaches don't have the experience nor the up to date international network to make it work. It's not laziness, they could work all day and still not be able to do much for TM.
    Aghajanian could be ad interim coach until our hero arrives.
    Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

PFDC Top Member

Thanks
    Thanked 3,140 Times in 1,380 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by St_Mark View Post
    I think you misunderstood my comment.

I said Aghajanian should try U16 since Chamanian is no longer the coach of U16.

I did not mean to imply Chamanian is a qualified coach beyond U16.
    uh sorry for the misunderstanding then. My bad!

PFDC Valedictorian
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,479 Times in 995 Posts
    It does not matter who the manager is. What matters is that the team buys into the gameplan. The good thing about CQ was that the whole team was behind him. We have never had that before. That is what it takes to be succesful. All the managers with an International licsense can be good enough to lead a team but what matters is if the team fallows that manager.
    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 244 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 668

You do not have permission to view the list of names.