TM-News-Vol. 5 - Page 3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 246 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: TM-News-Vol. 5

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Its just ridiculous you guys are setting our standards very low for a coach. Why don't we deserve a good foreign coach is what you should be asking yourselves? Why do we have to go with shittty Iranian coaches? All Iranian coaches are garbage even Aghajanian, I can bet you right now he didnt learn one thing when we was the assistant of Carlos in team melli....

PFDC Supporter
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,196 Times in 1,615 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by the matrix1 View Post
    All Iranian coaches are garbage even Aghajanian, I can bet you right now he didnt learn one thing when we was the assistant of Carlos in team melli....
    What are you basing that on?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
    What are you basing that on?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    I am basing that on the fact that Iranians are generally lazy people and that there wasn't enough time for Aghajanian to learn anything. All in all he is not qualified to run team melli he just doesn't have enough experience and knowledge. I can bet you right now if we were to become team melli coach he will fail misserably. He is just a terrible option.

Thanks
    Our only good option is another foreign coach in CQs caliber who has enough international experience and knowledge for team melli. If we get anything other than that we will fail badly!

PFDC Supporter
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,196 Times in 1,615 Posts
    I am basing that on the fact that Iranians are generally lazy people and that there wasn't enough time for Aghajanian to learn anything.
    Difficult to know where to start with this given that it is such a generalisation which I don't believe holds for Markar, but I think in the time that Aghajanian spent with Queiroz, he will have learnt a lot.

He isn't ready to be TM coach, but he will have insights towards a professional method of coaching honed over many years, which will stand him in good stead for his future coaching career.

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    I am basing that on the fact that Iranians are generally lazy people and that there wasn't enough time for Aghajanian to learn anything. All in all he is not qualified to run team melli he just doesn't have enough experience and knowledge. I can bet you right now if we were to become team melli coach he will fail misserably. He is just a terrible option.
    I don't think CQ was into lazy people.
    Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,238 Times in 602 Posts
    Aghajanian is not the right fit purely based on his lack of first-ranked coaching and management experience and not due to his general coaching or assistant coaching experience. So many years working experience under CQ is a bless, he’s picked up hell of a lot and agree no evidence of laziness.

Modern world football means modern choice world coaching selection. In Vatani, We only have likes of mahdavikia, hashemian and Ghotbi as modern coaches and I doubt any of them are suitable, have enough experience or even want the job?

Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    The search for a permanent coach will end us with a mercenary like Scolari. The best the federation can do is to find an interim mediocre coach, as I doubt given CQ’s tretement (add to that, apparently still owed money) and sanctions, any supertop name wants to be associated with Iran football.

If available, Shefer of Esteghlal is probably a good interim coach until a proper replacement is found.

Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

PFDC Top Member

Thanks
    Thanked 3,142 Times in 1,382 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Realist View Post
    The best the federation can do is to find an interim mediocre coach, as I doubt given CQ’s tretement (add to that, apparently still owed money) and sanctions, any supertop name wants to be associated with Iran football.
    Taj has promised a coach, at least at the level of CQ! Let's see what he can do before we start bringing up shefer's name as an option.

With the way we are going, Taj and company will believe we haven't set the limit with CQ and are satisfied with any idiot working in Iran. That should not even be an option! We need to aim for the moon in order to get a good one.

Bring Mourinho or Zidane! Would not say no to Scolari either or why not lure Guus Hiddink to leave his job in China and take the helm of TM instead! The latter would really be someone to get benefits from!

PFDC Valedictorian

Thanks
    Mourinho or Zidane!

mazel tov To that 😊

Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 246 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 609

You do not have permission to view the list of names.