This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    danish press + coach seem to have very different opinion. Their fans said hes their best signing in years and he just got MOTM vs copenhagen in 2-2 draw.

Hes not in top shape but still highly effective on D end and solid in possession, fitness levels increasing every week but given how long its been since he played consistently will take a while to get to normal levels.
    the man of match was announced by sponsor of the game, thats one random person who may have even been iranian living n denmark

Comment

Ezatollahi should stay with his team anyways.

It looks like his prolonged absence from playing has really affected his physical state.

I think he needs another month or so of playing before he’ll be back to a similar level of what he was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
        Ezatollahi should stay with his team anyways.

It looks like his prolonged absence from playing has really affected his physical state.

I think he needs another month or so of playing before he’ll be back to a similar level of what he was.

We will have friendlies again in November, Beiranvand, Pouraliganji, Jahanbakhsh, Ezatolahi will return for sure if fit.
        golbezanpodcast.com
        twitter.com/GolBezan
        instagram.com/GolBezan
        youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Nice to see the boys back at the camp. Skocic should stay off chelokabab and ghormehsabzi (at least the chelo and polo parts )

Go TM!

Comment

Any news on if the TM friendlies will be broadcast in the US (I'm willing to subscribe to an online provider)?

Comment

So happy Ali Ghorbani got called up by our national team. Nothing annoys me more than Western Azeri separatist scum trying to cause divide in our Azerbaijan.

I'm happy he was acknowledged by their national team and was invited. But Ali Ghorbani is Iranian just as Karim Ansarifard is Iranian. They won't sell their land for separatist agendas.

Ali Ghorbani

Comment

**Edit: I misread Aref Ghorbani for Ali Ghorbani.. I hope he declines to play for Azerbaijan.. I know for a fact they're doing it to feed their separatist scum-buckets.**

Comment

So grateful for Shojaei and Dejagah’s services for TM. But it was time for TM to move on and replace them with younger and more energetic players.

I just wish Dejagah wouldn’t have shared that language on his story. Imagine if every single TM player does it upon not being called up. Would be total chaos. Hope he comes back with a rectification if some sort, or just clarifies it to the public!

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                    So grateful for Shojaei and Dejagah’s services for TM. But it was time for TM to move on and replace them with younger and more energetic players.

I just wish Dejagah wouldn’t have shared that language on his story. Imagine if every single TM player does it upon not being called up. Would be total chaos. Hope he comes back with a rectification if some sort, or just clarifies it to the public!

That is to be seen. So far this is just all speculations.

Comment

Originally posted by sedee91 View Post
                      That is to be seen. So far this is just all speculations.
                      No not speculations masoud needed to go and finally he’s off and should stay that way. With the amount of talent coming up and all these transfers happening players like him aren’t needed at all especially after playing for sooo long they still can’t figure it out to not get red carded in an important match so don’t even try to argue him being a leader figure or a veteran of some sort. We got Haji Safi, Ebrahimi,PAG, and even Ansarifard. I thank him for his great service and he will definitely go into the books as one of Iran’s best to play but his times been expired

Comment

those gears are embarassing, they look like pyjamas.

Comment

According to footballi and iranian medias, torabi is replaced by ansari.
                          Reason : covid restriction for foreign players in qatar

Comment

Why is Hashemian still there?
                            I mean I respect him but he was part of Wilmots’ fuck up team...he had his chance and failed, why is he still there?

Comment

It seems Ramin is not on the list because of his "rosvaei akhlaghi" leaked nudes

PSYCHOPATH
                              https://open.spotify.com/track/54q3rTiRdvXGar9WvqJA4T

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ocean View Post
                                Why is Hashemian still there?
                                I mean I respect him but he was part of Wilmots’ fuck up team...he had his chance and failed, why is he still there?
                                In that case flick would never have become coach of bayern.

Hashemian is the most qualified out of any available for such a post, who could be better ghalenoi or mansourian? It’s very hard for us to fans to know what his role was under wiltits to make a judgement like he should never be given a chance with tm again.

Comment

Working...
                                X